• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No difference. Everything that is available in the Basic version will be in the Public version. Except for the Stories, but they do not relate to the main plot and do not affect Nicole and Steve in any way. And "Demo" because this is the first release. From Episode 7 I will remove this.
I hope you will add basic version in the the EP 7 at least for the previous six episodes

Side stories are very important for a game like this... they can relief the sexual tension...

I will try this version just because is the first release... but I do not like to play with missing paths..
it should be better for get right rating and comments...
specially for the fact that is a first release.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I was downloading this game ... but there is a problem:
this is Public demo!
I do not like to play games with missing scenes.
witch is the differences between public demo and the full release?
Maybe I'm wrong about the genre. But there is such a thing as alpha cuckold.
Any guy that has lets there woman bang other guys is a cuck to me. And alpha cuckold good joke there there is nothing alpha about a cuck.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Exciting Games [Ep.6] Guter Reiter

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 80 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 62 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I hope you will add basic version in the the EP 7 at least for the previous six episodes

Side stories are very important for a game like this... they can relief the sexual tension...

I will try this version just because is the first release... but I do not like to play with missing paths..
it should be better for get right rating and comments...
specially for the fact that is a first release.
Don't worry. Each new episode will include all the previous ones.
Speaking of side stories... I'll think about it. I just had ideas that don't belong in the main story and I do them on a residual basis, just for fun.

Reactions: ant007

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Exciting Games [Ep.6] Guter Reiter

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 80 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 62 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you very much friend!)

exter

May 29, 2017
I like it so far, a lot of content and good renders with a lot of differnt paths. Just two things that would make it better in my opinion:
1. a gallery in which you can see if you missed paths (for reference, "my wife is a star" has a really good gallery)
2. being able to change the names of at least the main characters

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I like it so far, a lot of content and good renders with a lot of differnt paths. Just two things that would make it better in my opinion:
1. a gallery in which you can see if you missed paths (for reference, "my wife is a star" has a really good gallery)
2. being able to change the names of at least the main characters
Thank you friend! I'll think about your offer.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Why does this game have Female MC tag? I mean you play as Male MC for the entire game so far unless there are plan in future to play as fem MC.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Well, it's been discussed a lot. When people do something consensually, it's not cheating. imho. I could be wrong)
Thank you... some1 finaly said it.... Netorare (NTR) is Cheating nothing more nothing less simply cheating... no cockolding no hotwifing no swinging.
Netorare is cheating and you view it as third person most of the the times (in hentai) and many times is also forced mainly through some short of blackmail.
Netori is when the protagonist is the reason of the cheating (he/she is the one taking the LI of some1 else).
And finaly Netorase is what we call sharing... so people should stop throwing tags around if you do not know the meaning.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Suggestion...convert those PNGs to webp. The quality will be just as good and you'll save 25% - 30% (at least) in size. It will make a big difference as the game expands.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Why does this game have Female MC tag? I mean you play as Male MC for the entire game so far unless there are plan in future to play as fem MC.
Based on the rules of the site it turns out that it needs to be. The game sometimes gives you this opportunity. But if I'm wrong, I'll delete it. Let someone clarify this question.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes