Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Is there a gallery for viewing lewd scenes?
No, there is not and in my opinion is the only thing that is missing in this game, to review the scenes you have to go on the saves that you have and remember the choices made, too bad.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
No, there is not and in my opinion is the only thing that is missing in this game, to review the scenes you have to go on the saves that you have and remember the choices made, too bad.
It takes a more work than you might think to do a Scene Gallery. I recently took over one of Lain's Gallery mods for my mod of a game and it took nearly an hour a scene to incorporate each scene into the Scene Gallery. There is more than just copy + pasting the original scene code.

I may incorporate a Scene Gallery into my Walkthrough/Cheat Mod later but not now due to other time consuming projects.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
You do know all the images of the game are in the game folder right? They are even broken down by chapter folders, which is really nice
Watching only the images in the folder doesn't let you feel the same thing than (re)playing the scenes. You miss a lot of the ambient without the dialogues. I can understand why some would like a gallery. But it's something which could still be added later.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Watching only the images in the folder doesn't let you feel the same thing than (re)playing the scenes. You miss a lot of the ambient without the dialogues. I can understand why some would like a gallery. But it's something which could still be added later.
Oh I agree with you, I just like to go back after a chapter to the folder to see what I missed in my play through. Spoiler alert the swinger club has lots of sex scenes

Reactions: uniformless

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Didn't know this game until now.
Great game so far, choices really matter and that's good, it start kinda slow but it is enjoyable. Like some other people, didn't like that we don't have a choice during subway scene since I'm not up to sharing.
Great work Guter Reiter.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Didn't know this game until now.
Great game so far, choices really matter and that's good, it start kinda slow but it is enjoyable. Like some other people, didn't like that we don't have a choice during subway scene since I'm not up to sharing.
Great work Guter Reiter.
in my opinion subway scene was best scene of the game so far ...
btw most of this game and adventures is about Hotwife/sharing, i don't get you don't like sharing but you like this game!
unless you know sharing only when wife has sex in her husband Hug!
when wife do anything even little tease with other men with his husband approval its sharing.
i think you just don't like some specific kinds of sharing!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Infrenom

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Please, please, please don't take this game down the same route that The Adventurous Couple went!
This is a great start for a VN in the hotwife/trophy wife genre.
The relationship between the MC and Nicole feels very strong and loving. They make dinner for each other, they compliment each other, they hold hands when they walk around, they tell each other that they love each other.
As a reader - you definitely get the vibe that this is a loving couple. In the few instances so far when the MC and Nicole are messing around with other men/women you still get the sense that they are more focused on each other and the other people joining in are secondary.

The Adventurous Couple started off as a really good hotwife/trophy wife VN, but now it it basically just 2 roommates that go around screwing everyone they see and you no longer get the sense that they are a loving couple. Please do not make that same mistake.

I realize there will likely be multiple routes, but hopefully the loving couple/strong relationship route will remain that - where the couple remain very much in love and any sharing/swinging will be secondary to spice up their sex life.

The only thing that kind of detracts from this VN is the English translations. There are a lot of sentences that aren't using proper English and don't really make sense. You can still figure out what is trying to be said. But this kind of pulls you out of the emersion of the story.
Thank you for this comment. I just started TaC after playing this and there was already some things I didn't like, seeing your post tells me all I need to know. Any other games you might recommend more like this one?

Reactions: Salmacius
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes