• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
From the Dev

"About future content (voting)

Hello my Friends!

The development of the second part of Episode 12 is coming to an end, there is only routine left. (the second part of the episode will be larger than the first. It will contain over 500 new renders. And I hope I didn't do it for nothing and you will like what I have prepared for you =))

I have already started writing the script for Episode 13 and in this regard I want to ask you what topic you want to see in it first of all? This will not affect the main plot in any way and it does not mean that I will cut something out. I just want to understand what topic you want me to continue developing in the first place.

What would you like to see in Episode 13 the most?

I remind you that the main plot will not suffer from this."

Kind regards, Guter Reiter

Old people

Swingers

Other (What?)

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
swingers, sharing, public exbi, yong boy seduction (nephew), neighbor events continuation, wife's female friend or relative's wedding orgy, birthday party, cinema theater amusment, luna park attractions, up and down, up amd down., you see everything around. ))

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From the Dev

"About future content (voting)

Hello my Friends!

The development of the second part of Episode 12 is coming to an end, there is only routine left. (the second part of the episode will be larger than the first. It will contain over 500 new renders. And I hope I didn't do it for nothing and you will like what I have prepared for you =))

I have already started writing the script for Episode 13 and in this regard I want to ask you what topic you want to see in it first of all? This will not affect the main plot in any way and it does not mean that I will cut something out. I just want to understand what topic you want me to continue developing in the first place.

What would you like to see in Episode 13 the most?

I remind you that the main plot will not suffer from this."

Kind regards, Guter Reiter

Old people

Swingers

Other (What?)
Maybe wife at a strip club, lap dance, amateur night, she enters the contest, bachelor party shows up & requests her over the other fake plastic bimbos

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Maybe wife at a strip club, lap dance, amateur night, she enters the contest, bachelor party shows up
Yep like this idea especially if she's had a few too many cocktails to further loosen any remaining inhibitions...
Guter Reiter Good game... Nice to see a game from both sides especially where the male protagonist isn't a looser.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Will there be a cheating route eventually? That would make things a lot spicier :Kappa:
Man, seriously? This was already answered multiples times in this tread, by the dev himself and it's written in the op post :

(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)
Here what you can see in the FAQ on the sticky post of the patreon

10) What is the situation with NTR in the game?
I want to clarify the question concerning the NTR tag. I know that it’s a very specific genre and many people are worried about it. First of all this is a story about a married couple who decided to diversify their sexual life. Along the way, they will get to know things like swinging, exhibitionism, voyeurism, group sex, alpha cuckold, public sex and more. It’s a story about bold experiments and It's up to you how far it goes. You'll have a choice. (Nicole will not have sex with other men if you do not want to.)
No, adding cheating would no make things a lot spicier. It would only make the game another one in the sea of already existing games with NTR. Why cheating would make things spicier? You want to see the female mc having sex with others men? Good, you can. But this game is not at all about betrayal.

Don't get me wrong, I also like games with NTR. But it doesn't have to be everywhere, it doesn't have to be a route/a possibility each time you get a story with a couple. The basics of this game is how Steve and Nicole (the couple) love and trust each other to try new things in their sex life as far than letting her having sex with others men. NTR route doesn't fit the basics of the story and their personalities.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Unlikely to happen. No, I'm just annoyed to see the same request about cheating when the dev cleary stated it will not happen (see the quote below after someone else requested the same thing again).

And I'm as tired than the dev about games with lies and cheating. I do like a lot of them but for once we have a game with something different, I don't understand why some still want to push a fetish not fitting the story inside this one? I just don't get it, there are already many existing games with cheating and NTR. Why not playing them instead of wanting to change a game which doesn't have it?

But I guess this is the same annoyance than with games about full NTR and people asking a way to avoid it. Often there is an easy answer : play another game.

Hmm, quite curious to read this thread... Do you know why I got the idea to make my own game? First of all because I'm tired of games with humiliation, lies, and cheating. I'm by no means saying they're bad games. They can be very interesting and hot, sometimes even genius. And some of them I really enjoy, but I've always wondered: why can't you build a plot based on trust and good relationships? After all, the subject of hot wives, sharing and swingers is a very rich field of imagination. You can come up with a lot of situations based on that. At the beginning of the development of the game, I hadn't yet fully formed a movement vector and concept. I chose a very uncomfortable genre where a lot of opposing interests of players collide. But now I know exactly what I want to do and I'm not going to please everyone. If you're waiting for another game about cheating and humiliation, don't waste your time. There are plenty of those games out there.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Unlikely to happen. No, I'm just annoyed to see the same request about cheating when the dev cleary stated it will not happen (see the quote below after someone else requested the same thing again).

And I'm as tired than the dev about games with lies and cheating. I do like a lot of them but for once we have a game with something different, I don't understand why some still want to push a fetish not fitting the story inside this one? I just don't get it, there are already many existing games with cheating and NTR. Why not playing them instead of wanting to change a game which doesn't have it?

But I guess this is the same annoyance than with games about full NTR and people asking a way to avoid it. Often there is an easy answer : play another game.
I am 100% with you on your terms, only mutual enjoyment from immersion into hot, kinky adventures, sharing them with each other. It's a pity, most of people don't see the difference.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I am 100% with you on your terms, only mutual enjoyment from immersion into hot, kinky adventures, sharing them with each other. It's a pity, most of people don't see the difference.
But he still gives you the option to do a sex act or not with her present or without, so it’s really up to us the player if we want to share her with someone or not

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
But he still gives you the option to do a sex act or not with her present or without, so it’s really up to us the player if we want to share her with someone or not
Even without Steve being present, Nicole knows what she can do because her husband is ok with it and she hide nothing to him. Quite the opposite, she tell him every details cause he like it.

They trust each other and that why this fetish work in their relationship. There is no betrayal or jealousy involved. Some people are requesting cheating. It's the absolutely opposite of how their relationship works.

Jan 24, 2022
It's great to finally come across a game where the MMC isn't a total wimp or complete douch and the MFC isn't a cheating bitch. In a way this story seems to mirror the "lifestyle" where as long as everyone involved is a willing participant and on the same page and trust and honesty are always at the forefront then fun and games of any kind is on the table. I really hope the dev doesn't change the path this game is on. I do believe that along this path our characters Steve and Nicole will will be spicing things up just fine. Great game and wish there were more like it. Looking forward to the updates.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I really hope the dev doesn't change the path this game is on. I do believe that along this path our characters Steve and Nicole will will be spicing things up just fine.
Rest assured that this game won't change its trajectory according to the dev. The loving partners are indeed willing to explore their newfound interest and will remain faithful and honest to one another! The developer himself even lamented at the fact that there were so many games based on humiliation, cheating, and lies instead of exploring the rich tapestry that sharing can bring as is in the case with Steve and Nicole. And that's what makes this game pretty rad! I'm looking forward to other astounding situations that these two will get into next! It's just my kind of jam! :cool:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
will there be pregnancy tags in the future? love this game. no NTR no pain

No cock no fuck. Never understood this tag. There's only cheating behind the partner's back or mutual agreement to have a good time, share pleasure with each other, giving love to others at free will.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I like a lot this game because no cheat, no lie, he understands how far he can go based on her reactions,
just a little hint, they are always in tune, a little too perfect, it would be more realistic if sometimes they even disagree,
arguments that do not weaken but strengthen the bond.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes