Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The problem is, IRL, there cannot be actual consent of a real adult to his partner sex servicing just any random asshole in the corner of the street, those are most of the time drug dealers who use whores and carry sex diseases. Not to mention that, if they are thieves/hustlers/sex traffickers, they will know she is the wife of the officer in their district and will either take her like in TAken or in Max Peine 3, or they will
blackmail him. these random asshole in the street just do not do it.
TAC has given into demands from gamers like: ”sex this asshole or that asshole” because we wanna.

They never think about whether it makes sense, whether the wife would make sense to just be a sexual object for literal nobodies in the story, but just extras that fans want to see sex scenes with,
without actually making sense in the story.

IRL every sex interacion is severily scrutinized, you cannot realistically have a cop wife be the whore,
because if she just puts out to nobodies, she is a whore loking for sex as oppposed to selling her body for sex.

What was suggested here was the plot of a playboy IRL show where couples spend months getting to know eachother before they share sex, which cannot happen in a game setting from one update to the next.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I actually still don't know if you're answering to Back or if your comment is all about the game. If it's about the game, then I feel so many wrong things in what you said and I'm not even sure you actually played this game at all.

You keep telling "IRL it would be like this, it would be like that, it would not be like this". I will remind you this is a game, not a documentary. You can have a realistic setting with a fictional story, it's not incompatible. Also, there is nothing like a only and unique way IRL sex life would happen. There are many possibilities to live a happy sex life, as a couple. If it's not spicy or kinky enough in yours doesn't mean it can't happen at all for someone else. Sharing and swinging does exist in reality you know.

I also find it really ironic how you're saying IRL it would not happen like this and it would happen like in...a movie (takken) or a video game (max payne)...

So, what happened in the game so far? The couple had their first and only (so far) sharing session in a club dedicated to open minded adults. Condom with strangers was mandatory (to refer about the sex diseases). Such dangerous place and careless peoples, right? *sigh*

There was not sex with anyone "around the corner" and I believe Guter to create a credible plot for each scene. You can't say a game is unrealistic for things which didn't even happen!

You also seem to be really focused on the fact Nicole is "the wife of a cop". How does it even matter in their sex life? To speaking about the club again, they didn't tell their job or full name to anyone!

So I will quote Back

If you don't like the game, then respectfully, just move on. If you don't like the question that I asked to Guter just a moment ago, then just simply say so and let it go.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The problem is, IRL, there cannot be actual consent of a real adult to his partner sex servicing just any random asshole in the corner of the street, those are most of the time drug dealers who use whores and carry sex diseases. Not to mention that, if they are thieves/hustlers/sex traffickers, they will know she is the wife of the officer in their district and will either take her like in TAken or in Max Peine 3, or they will
blackmail him. these random asshole in the street just do not do it.
TAC has given into demands from gamers like: ”sex this asshole or that asshole” because we wanna.

They never think about whether it makes sense, whether the wife would make sense to just be a sexual object for literal nobodies in the story, but just extras that fans want to see sex scenes with,
without actually making sense in the story.

IRL every sex interacion is severily scrutinized, you cannot realistically have a cop wife be the whore,
because if she just puts out to nobodies, she is a whore loking for sex as oppposed to selling her body for sex.

What was suggested here was the plot of a playboy IRL show where couples spend months getting to know eachother before they share sex, which cannot happen in a game setting from one update to the next.
If you don't like the premise of this game where the preeminent couple wishes to explore the idea of others into their intimate relationship (in whichever way that form may take), then I will reiterate a point that I made before "if you don't like the game, then respectfully, just move on". It's not something that everyone will enjoy, and that's okay! People like what they like. There's no need to harp on it so much if you don't like it. This game is about exploring the rich tapestry that sharing can bring without the lies and deception and humiliation that is present in other media. "This game just [may not] be for you."

Furthermore, of course there's going to be some suspension of disbelief, 'cause it's a game and pacing is important. It's not supposed to be real; it's an escape, a fantasy. The story shouldn't go so slow that it doesn't get off the landing pad, but it shouldn't just charge blindly right on through either. I personally think that the developer is doing a good job with its pacing with Steve and Nicole's evolving desires while also introducing an intriguing criminal story underneath.

In addition, there's nothing so explicitly dark or damning like the stuff you've mentioned currently in the game, but I won't discredit the possibility that it could go that way. BUT that's not the core idea of this game. Please see this most excellent post from the developer himself here (click me). As mentioned by the developer, the plot of the game is based on trust and a good relationship where the preeminent couple can achieve things together to make their fantasies to come true and that everyone will be happy. Guter have said several times that he want to give the player the choice of what content they want to see but with sharing/netorase being the core concept here. Regardless, the developer isn't going to give into the demands of people here. He might ask opinions and about things they like or what they want to see (just as on Patreon) but the developer, after all, have said recently "I'm just going my own way and I'll just alternate stories and characters". So, if this isn't your jam, then just allow others to kindly enjoy this game. I say all this with no disrespect. I just want to clarify and point out a few things. Cheers!

Lol, got ninja'd just before I could post my own response. *Updoots uniformless *

Reactions: uniformless

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are talking about this game and the fact adding randoms left and right, like this or that,
when MC is not in a swinger club with many doing this for years, precisely because the 1 only
example you can come up with is remote.

We need characters built for adding even more of the so far unique scene.
Talking about intimacy but pushing for strangers is a but counter intuitive.

Intimacy takes confidence and confidence needs many contacts and actually knowing what you are getting into. Precisely because there is small and painstaking progression, we are not turning this into
some bang bus because it is not the setting.

We talk about TAC because the premise turned out to become a forced cuck simulator where MC cucks his wife, wife cucks the MC and effectively all the randos, vialins, antagonists and whatever werdos there are (countless) end up using the wife as a sex doll.
Inanimate sex doll.

We got one estranged neighbor who insinuates himself, forcefully, just like it was said here,
in between the two love birds to the point he will stop them from having sex.

That is a forced game stoppage of the only thing keeping their sex life safe from the extremes in TAC:
actually having intimate moments of their own to explore their limits and only after they explore their own
limits, may they expand to others.

Even the neighbor is a forced pun on our couple to draw out feelings of hopelessness,
like them accepting that neighbor to just break into their life because reasons.

I do enjoy the good talks from the last pages about all this love we can see in this game,
but demanding strangers as targets to shoot our wife into out of the blue,
telling of real life couples who would give into rewards of dinner for putting out to strangers,
when we all know any intimate realtionship takes loads of time to make it to the bedroom,
that is the poor taste, that is the horror: Our couple easing into some stranger forcing himself into their life, they are not ready to put out to literal strangers becasue we would so like to see the wife have sex with some model or another that would tantalize our kinks.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
We are talking about this game and the fact adding randoms left and right, like this or that,
when MC is not in a swinger club with many doing this for years, precisely because the 1 only
example you can come up with is remote.

We need characters built for adding even more of the so far unique scene.
Talking about intimacy but pushing for strangers is a but counter intuitive.

Intimacy takes confidence and confidence needs many contacts and actually knowing what you are getting into. Precisely because there is small and painstaking progression, we are not turning this into
some bang bus because it is not the setting.

We talk about TAC because the premise turned out to become a forced cuck simulator where MC cucks his wife, wife cucks the MC and effectively all the randos, vialins, antagonists and whatever werdos there are (countless) end up using the wife as a sex doll.
Inanimate sex doll.

We got one estranged neighbor who insinuates himself, forcefully, just like it was said here,
in between the two love birds to the point he will stop them from having sex.

That is a forced game stoppage of the only thing keeping their sex life safe from the extremes in TAC:
actually having intimate moments of their own to explore their limits and only after they explore their own
limits, may they expand to others.

Even the neighbor is a forced pun on our couple to draw out feelings of hopelessness,
like them accepting that neighbor to just break into their life because reasons.

I do enjoy the good talks from the last pages about all this love we can see in this game,
but demanding strangers as targets to shoot our wife into out of the blue,
telling of real life couples who would give into rewards of dinner for putting out to strangers,
when we all know any intimate realtionship takes loads of time to make it to the bedroom,
that is the poor taste, that is the horror: Our couple easing into some stranger forcing himself into their life, they are not ready to put out to literal strangers becasue we would so like to see the wife have sex with some model or another that would tantalize our kinks.
The neighbor seemingly stopping the sex between husband and wife is due to the her husband inviting the old guy to visit them, just the old man visiting at the wrong time, no the old man dont have any superpowers to see through walls and trying to stop them having sex. If you have have picked another choice when talking to the old man, the sex will happen. So no, nothing similar will happen like in TAC, the next scenes with the old neighbor confirms that.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
It's not even two month since the last update and the previous post on Patreon when this guy said "abandoned" was only 11 days ago.

The dev also posted a development news on patreon few hours ago. He is trying to release the update in February even if it could take few more days in worst case (2, 3 or 4 he said).

Coming from nowhere just to drop a "abandoned" like this is a dick move.

Last edited:

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
From the Dev

Development News 19

"Hello my Friends!

Despite the fact that I didn't want to do any more development news before the release of the final version of episode 12, I still decided to change this decision. I have something to share with you. Firstly, I got too carried away again trying to make the scenes more interesting and the new update already contains about 600 new raiders. (the first part of episode 12 contained 400 raiders)

Perhaps you will ask "why"? After all, in the new update, all events take place for the most part in one room. So... the upcoming update will be my next experiment. I want to give you more opportunities in the scene. I'm probably doing this in vain and just wasting time and effort, instead of focusing on moving the overall plot forward. Therefore, I will be especially looking forward to your feedback on the new update. And in the end, together we will decide. Do I need to make such a variation or not.

And of course, the most important question is when it will finally be released. As I said earlier, I will try to do it in February. I work on it every day. However, there may be delays of two, three or four days. The amount of work turned out to be much more than I expected. But I hope it doesn't come to that.

Thank you for your understanding and support! It remains to wait just a little bit!

P.S. And you confused me with the last vote. If there are equal votes, then I will have to make the decision myself =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter".

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
It's not even two month since the last update and the previous post on Patreon when this guy said "abandoned" was only 11 days ago.

The dev also posted a development news on patreon few hours ago. He is trying to release the update in February even if it could take few more days in worst case (2, 3 or 4 he said).

Coming from nowhere just to drop a "abandoned" like this is a dick move.
He will be a troll let's not give him importance the more discussion the worse it is.

Reactions: uniformless

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From the Dev

Development News 19

"Hello my Friends!

Despite the fact that I didn't want to do any more development news before the release of the final version of episode 12, I still decided to change this decision. I have something to share with you. Firstly, I got too carried away again trying to make the scenes more interesting and the new update already contains about 600 new raiders. (the first part of episode 12 contained 400 raiders)

Perhaps you will ask "why"? After all, in the new update, all events take place for the most part in one room. So... the upcoming update will be my next experiment. I want to give you more opportunities in the scene. I'm probably doing this in vain and just wasting time and effort, instead of focusing on moving the overall plot forward. Therefore, I will be especially looking forward to your feedback on the new update. And in the end, together we will decide. Do I need to make such a variation or not.

And of course, the most important question is when it will finally be released. As I said earlier, I will try to do it in February. I work on it every day. However, there may be delays of two, three or four days. The amount of work turned out to be much more than I expected. But I hope it doesn't come to that.

Thank you for your understanding and support! It remains to wait just a little bit!

P.S. And you confused me with the last vote. If there are equal votes, then I will have to make the decision myself =)

What were the equal votes for on the Patreon poll?

Carthe

Jan 15, 2020
Not to be a retard or anything but does the download include prior episodes? Cause I just found this game lol

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
From the Dev

Development News 19

"Hello my Friends!

variation is always good But it takes alot more times and effort , each full update takes like 4 month now and more variation and multi path will add time to each update, we want to see end of this game before dying old xD

Last edited:

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
Gooooood one! Nice step, IMHO is better whan the game is round the couple LIFESTYLE! I do not like all the plot with the new collegue Casey.

4.40 star(s) 79 Votes