Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
from the Dev

"Hello my Friends!

This time I won't show screenshots as I don't want to make spoilers. I know that you are really looking forward to the new update, so I decided to share the news with you. First of all, I am very sorry for making you wait longer than I promised. This turned out to be one of the most difficult updates for me. However, at the moment the renderers are ready and all the dialogs are ready too. Now I'm finishing the build and probably tomorrow I'll start testing a new episode. I'm in as much of a hurry as I can.

Once again, forgive me, it remains to wait just a little bit!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."

Lianai

Jan 29, 2018
Couldn't wait so I took the tier IV with hope I wouldn't be disappointed and lucky me, it was pretty good!

It doesn't last very long et it's more or less one scene with the boys, as expected, but the result reached my expectations.

I won't keep this subcription tier, it's way too much, but this time it was a good decision.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Correct me if im wrong, but wouldn't this be a violation of Patreon rules?
Why would it be? Unless I've missed something their ages aren't explicitly stated and their features are post pubescent.
Do they look a little bit sus? Maybe. Is it against the rules of Patreon or F95? nahh

Reactions: Assari

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Why would it be? Unless I've missed something their ages aren't explicitly stated and their features are post pubescent.
Do they look a little bit sus? Maybe. Is it against the rules of Patreon or F95? nahh
It's clearly stated by Nicole they are above 18 in this last update. Something like "even if they are above 18, they still act as teenager". No issue there.

Reactions: Harmonyrose
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes