shanga

Apr 27, 2017
Correct me if im wrong, but wouldn't this be a violation of Patreon rules?
the term boys is no different from hanging out with the guys the fact you think that is somehow offensive says alot about your thoughts check yo self before you reck yourself

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
the term boys is no different from hanging out with the guys the fact you think that is somehow offensive says alot about your thoughts check yo self before you reck yourself
Boys in the context of this game, not just the textbook definition of it, and without clarification the boys really look underage (way shorter than Nicole) . The fact that you assumed I thought this was offensive because I asked a simple question says a lot about your ability to pull random shit out of your ass.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's been my experience that in general Shotacon is given a bit of a longer leash than Lolicon does. In a perfect world, they would be treated equally but this is not the world we live in. This tends to be in line with societal attitudes, where older men can still be shamed as a preditor for consensual sexual relationships with women who are well into their 20's whereas relationships between adult women and teenage boys tend not to be framed as victimization quite as often. Usually, it is only a problem if the woman's husband or the school district gets involved. I find both shota and loli repulsive, but even I have to admit to myself that my visceral reaction to Loli is much stronger revulsion. So the question isn't so much if it still violates guidelines based on the appearance of the boys vs the textual statement of their true age. It is all about the willingness of people to report it to Patreon and the company's willingness to enforce its guidelines. So my individual value judgments in this case seem pretty irrelevant and the content in this game is getting away with less than A Wife And Mother does with stunning regularity (despite that game's infuriating aversion to penetrative sex).

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
before this update i thought those 2 boys were like 14-15 years old too! still there is another boy in game (Amit i think) we don't know his exact age too.
but i don't think its big deal here or in Patreon, this forum is full of game with girls and boys specially girls who look like 7-8 years old! incest involved underage daughter with her brother or father is trend here!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
how can i erase the save data
Lol, I tried posting the answer right as the automated backups happened. Okay, let's try this again... What you need to do is nuke the saves from within the game's directory (wherever you put it) and also the persistent saves located elsewhere.
  • For Windows OS, it's ...\[YOUR UNIQUE USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ExcitingGames-1556737783.
  • For Mac, it should be .../Library/RenPy/ExcitingGames-1556737783, iirc.
  • And for the Linux OS it'll be .../.renpy/ExcitingGames-1556737783.
As I'm not very familiar with the latter two operating systems and do not have a machine that runs them on-hand here, I can't check them personally but hopefully the above information will help to guide you toward them if you run either one of those systems. And for Windows, that's the correct location as I just checked prior to making this post. Hope that helps! Cheers and good luck! Have fun.

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
Lol, I tried posting the answer right as the automated backups happened. Okay, let's try this again... What you need to do is nuke the saves from within the game's directory (wherever you put it) and also the persistent saves located elsewhere.
  • For Windows OS, it's ...\[YOUR UNIQUE USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ExcitingGames-1556737783.
  • For Mac, it should be .../Library/RenPy/ExcitingGames-1556737783, iirc.
  • And for the Linux OS it'll be .../.renpy/ExcitingGames-1556737783.
As I'm not very familiar with the latter two operating systems and do not have a machine that runs them on-hand here, I can't check them personally but hopefully the above information will help to guide you toward them if you run either one of those systems. And for Windows, that's the correct location as I just checked prior to making this post. Hope that helps! Cheers and good luck! Have fun.
any image to help? im a little stupid xd (im from windows too)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
When will there be a final version for Mac?
You can do it by yourself.
Download the pc file unzip it grab the game folder and put it in the autorun folder ( while holding the alt key), release the file on it and a window will appear, click merge and you will get an updated version.
The path to find the game folder is: Right click on the game icon/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes