uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Edit: *sigh* After seeing that guy's comment i forgot why i came here. I wanted to ask if there is any action with the hobo at the end of the update depending of the choices. Things like setting up camp and male mc picking a class dont seem to affect anything other than few dialogues.
There is no content with the hobo in the game, at least for now. So maybe in the future?
If in doubt, you can still check the images folder of the game to see what you could have missed but for your question, I'm positive there is no hobo (yet).

But what do you mean by "things like setting up camp" or "male mc picking a class"? I'm pretty sure I tried all the choices/combination in the game and I don't understand what do you mean with these. Maybe it's just me not understanding, can you explain?

Oct 13, 2020
Public service announcement: The current version of the walkthrough mode seems to cut off content in episode 12 too early. Just as Nicole and Steve arrived at the 2 boys appartment it cut off, i was like "Bruh you cant do this to me!"
But after unzipping the game again i finaly saw the true character the dev Guter Reiter.
A man who understands setups and payoffs, a man with a vision, he did not choose the adult gaming industry life but it choose him!
And he is burdened with glorious porpoise, from the first picture of Nicole playing with the 2 boys he set us up with a set of expectaions and he delivered the payoff with a vengence. We first saw nicole and the boys playing ball and finaly we get to see nicole playing with the boys balls to round out that story ark.

With that done we are left with only one question as we pray on altar shaped like a dog dick dildo...
Will Steve tell her to be "a good bitch" as he locks her into a room with the entire Police K9 unit for the weekend...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: uniformless

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Quite a good game.
I love the different options and paths in the sex scenes that are very varied. And the fact that decisions make a big difference, for example whether you share or you don't.
What I find hard to get over is the bug eyed affliction the female models seems to suffer from.
I'll follow for a bit and see how it goes in an update or two.
Good work though, keep it up.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
So, thread, don’t jump down my throat but this also means sharing/swinging/ntr scenes are avoidable, right? I saw pages of arguments on it and don’t have a definitive answer
No one is jumping on their throats as long as they keep being civil. Like i said previously you can avoid most ntr stuff. The worst you will get by doing so will be strangers touching your wife and nothing further. If even that turns you off then... uhh... you're warned?

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
No one is jumping on their throats as long as they keep being civil. Like i said previously you can avoid most ntr stuff. The worst you will get by doing so will be strangers touching your wife and nothing further. If even that turns you off then... uhh... you're warned?
The subway scene in the first part of ep12 was remade with the last update. So actually, I don't think there a single scene in the game where a stranger could get touchy to Nicole if you don't want it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
first wife sex with no condom plus creampie just one episode after real sharing started! it was fast
it was their 2nd real sex and sharing with other men. plus it was with 2 virgin boy. creampie could happened later and in more erotic situation.
its my personal opinion as fan of this game.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
its just me or others feel it too!?
this part of episode has more render but it felt shorter with less content to me compared to pervious part!
maybe because most of this part happened just in one location (boys room) and pervious parts happened in different locations...

Reactions: uniformless
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes