GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
its just me or others feel it too!?
this part of episode has more render but it felt shorter with less content to me compared to pervious part!
maybe because most of this part happened just in one location (boys room) and pervious parts happened in different locations...
Yeah, a little. I still rather enjoyed the update. Though, I do wish devs would refrain from explaining how DnD works. I feel like this is the third I've played recently that has DnD in it and you have to sit through the boring parts.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The default names appear quite often. If you off er the option make sure it works, thanks.
I enjoyed it but it is a fantasy and I wish people would remember that. I just did everything that was possible and never say no.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
there will be some major changes and more content in new ep 12 final?
because I don't want to play again if they made little changes

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
From the changelog in the first post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the lightning-fast and specific answer later I will make up for reading the forum, I would use a walkthrough for this I have already played, but I do not know if the choices in this game are so important apart from sharing of course

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
there will be some major changes and more content in new ep 12 final?
because I don't want to play again if they made little changes
If you only played ep 12 part 1, then you only played the half of the episode! Ep 12 final is the complete episode, including the other half and the main "action" of this episode, with the two guys.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If you only played ep 12 part 1, then you only played the half of the episode! Ep 12 final is the complete episode, including the other half and the main "action" of this episode, with the two guys.

I played a while ago but I'm not sure if it was 12 p1 or 11, the last sex scene was at the train station with Nicole her husband and a stranger, I remember this Nicole looks like Michael Jackson's sister

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I played a while ago but I'm not sure if it was 12 p1 or 11, the last sex scene was at the train station with Nicole her husband and a stranger, I remember this Nicole looks like Michael Jackson's sister
Then it was ep12 part 1. And we kind of disagree about Nicole then. I think her model is stunning and less generic than some reused 3d models on some other games. To each their own taste but I personally would not want any change on Nicole. Ever. This character, as for her look than her mind, is one of the central strength of the game.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
As someone who hates sharing i really like this game dont know why,Cant wait for the next update...also just wondering will we get a content with those two young dudes?

Reactions: Harmonyrose
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes