Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
It didn't really bothered me during my playthrough, I understood it as a behind the scene dialogue. We don't see all the dialogues after all. It could have happened when Nicole said she would dress for the date and it would fit the actual scene. The specific line "I'm ready. Are you sure you want to play spy? I could juste introduce you" is here to let us, the player, being aware of what they planned behind our back.

Also, the dev want to keep suprise of what will happen in each episode till your play the episode itself. We knew Nicole would/could meet Kevin but we only learned Steve would watch the scene till the last moment with this dialogue. I think it was his (Guter) goal.
or simple code error

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Im just here wondering when the "actual" swinging begins xD I might be childish here, but i dont like sharing if its not sharing as a couple :p

We had Yanlin for Nicoles sake, The club for Nicoles sake and now the date? :unsure: (For nicoles sake i mean the only one getting action)

I truly like the idea of this game, and im not criticizing, but is there atleast an ETA? :p hehe

Reactions: bigphil963

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
when steve suggest to spy on them?
in ep13 nicole was already sure he wants to come and spy, and asked are you sure you want to come unknown and spy on us.
So in "ep10" Nicole+Kevin arrange to meet next Wednesday ("ep13") at 08pm at the Oasis Cafe.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
So in "ep10" Nicole+Kevin arrange to meet next Wednesday ("ep13") at 08pm at the Oasis Cafe.
I really like that its always the player who can choose how far to go and no forced script.
But i would like to see if based on choices the characters would become open automatically to cheat or not.
The story has a lot of potential also the young female police officer would be a great cheating option for male character
like Kevin is one for Nicole. That would be interesting if the Dev let the player decide or if it becomes a automatic consequence
by choices done before in the game.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I really like that its always the player who can choose how far to go and no forced script.
But i would like to see if based on choices the characters would become open automatically to cheat or not.
The story has a lot of potential also the young female police officer would be a great cheating option for male character
like Kevin is one for Nicole. That would be interesting if the Dev let the player decide or if it becomes a automatic consequence
by choices done before in the game.
Read first post of Topic
Dev made it clear and write with Bold font: Cheating is red line
don't wait for cheating content

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
the game itself so far feels good, if I gave it a review it would be 4/5 just because the story itself doesn't really grasp me so far, but I really like the main characters's view in life so far, really enjoyable.

Last edited:

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Let's talk clearly, the game, to be a first work, is done very well. The only real defect, IMHO, is that the gameplay is not linear, if first I choose all quiet options, after it will be also possible to have the most hard option. In my head in a game the actions must be the daughters of previous actions.
I do that on purpose. I don't like this kind of mechanics in games. I believe that such mechanics limit the player. Most often, the game forces the player to follow the most depraved path in order to see the content. A good path becomes simply unclaimed and unnecessary. After all, the further it goes, the more events it blocks. And the most important point... why does everyone think that by giving up one thing, a person cannot decide on something else? In addition, in this game we are not playing for a young innocent girl who needs to be corrupted, but for already adult and experienced people in sex. I believe that they have the right to decide when they turn to one or another path. I want to let the players play their own story and how they like it, and not artificially and absurdly take away their choice.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
It didn't really bothered me during my playthrough, I understood it as a behind the scene dialogue. We don't see all the dialogues after all. It could have happened when Nicole said she would dress for the date and it would fit the actual scene. The specific line "I'm ready. Are you sure you want to play spy? I could juste introduce you" is here to let us, the player, being aware of what they planned behind our back.

Also, the dev want to keep suprise of what will happen in each episode till your play the episode itself. We knew Nicole would/could meet Kevin but we only learned Steve would watch the scene till the last moment with this dialogue. I think it was his (Guter) goal.
That's right, it was a behind-the-scenes dialogue. And I made it clear in their conversation. It was kind of a surprise for the players. I'm trying to find a balance between action and dialogues. I leave some obvious things behind the scenes and hint at something more important.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Read first post of Topic
Dev made it clear and write with Bold font: Cheating is red line
don't wait for cheating content
I know...but who knows...i guess it woud be a good step if he sticks to "no beta MC" but implement a "avoidable cheating" by players choice. That would make it more exciting for different path playthroughs.
I also dont like a forced by script cheating but if i can control it by my choices i would try also.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I know...but who knows...i guess it woud be a good step if he sticks to "no beta MC" but implement a "avoidable cheating" by players choice. That would make it more exciting for different path playthroughs.
I also dont like a forced by script cheating but if i can control it by my choices i would try also.
This will contradict the characters of the main characters and their relationships with each other. Believe me, they are able to have great fun without cheating, and maybe even better. And that's what I want to show.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I do that on purpose. I don't like this kind of mechanics in games. I believe that such mechanics limit the player. Most often, the game forces the player to follow the most depraved path in order to see the content. A good path becomes simply unclaimed and unnecessary. After all, the further it goes, the more events it blocks. And the most important point... why does everyone think that by giving up one thing, a person cannot decide on something else? In addition, in this game we are not playing for a young innocent girl who needs to be corrupted, but for already adult and experienced people in sex. I believe that they have the right to decide when they turn to one or another path. I want to let the players play their own story and how they like it, and not artificially and absurdly take away their choice.
This, this, this! It's like IRL, you don't always act the same way. Your desire can be influenced by your mood, by the place and situation or simply by your attraction toward one person. You could enjoy to flirt or tease with someone without even wanting to have sex while you can also being so turned on and wanting another one because you're really attracted. It's not something linear and it should NOT be linear in the game either!

I hate games who force you to automatically turn your character as a turbo slut to unlock the content.
There, you can play and act as you want. As Nicole and Steve want! It's all about them having fun. And having fun doesn't mean to jump on every dick they see. One of the strengh of this game is to always having the choice about how far you will go with someone.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This will contradict the characters of the main characters and their relationships with each other. Believe me, they are able to have great fun without cheating, and maybe even better. And that's what I want to show.
beleive also so....i like that player can decide how far to go at every event so thats a very good approach by the dev. The only side effect is that somehow i miss consequences of the decissions which affect the development of their relationship. It dont need to end up in cheating but maybe it can lead to different paths and scenes.
But only to enjoy fun the game is very worth it.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
i don't know if you noticed but there was some interesting point in ep13 about story line
Yanlin and Oliver was kind of involved in Red angel Club too! now there is string in the story and between must of the characters of the story! friends , family friend, Gym mate , enemys ... they can all connect to each other with this string ...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was enjoying the game until one of the characters decided to do things behind the other back (right after the get togheter with Nikki's friends the Mc gets home and the girl from the gym is there), that never sits right with me. also it might be a bug cause they started talking about stuff that never happened, if it is a bug it is one that literally killed the game for me.

Reactions: bigphil963

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I was enjoying the game until one of the characters decided to do things behind the other back (right after the get togheter with Nikki's friends the Mc gets home and the girl from the gym is there), that never sits right with me. also it might be a bug cause they started talking about stuff that never happened, if it is a bug it is one that literally killed the game for me.
You made that scene happen with a choice you made earlier.

There's a moment where Nicki and the MC are in bed together, and you get the choice of saying "I want to see lesbian sex" or "I want someone to watch us have sex". You chose lesbian sex, so Nicki fulfills your wish by inviting her friend over to have lesbian sex for the MC.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes