Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The wife gets to have other dicks if she wants, but the husband? No. He can't even get a little piece of side action without the involvement of the wife. This game is about the wife getting all action first and foremost, the male protagonist is secondary and merely exists to fulfill a cuck fetish (if chosen).
I think this approach is still not completley enveloped but seems the Dev wants to but on a slow understandable way...i think the scene where the wife invites the asian friend is already a step in this direction and i think the husbands female colleague will also become part of a exciting game soon..;-)...latest when husband will allow the wife to fuck her ex i think he will also ask for allowance to fuck other women...:)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The wife gets to have other dicks if she wants, but the husband? No. He can't even get a little piece of side action without the involvement of the wife. This game is about the wife getting all action first and foremost, the male protagonist is secondary and merely exists to fulfill a cuck fetish (if chosen).
I might buy this if the husband didn't have sex with his wife as much as he does. So he also has that purpose. If he wanted something on the side, I'm sure that he would ask. As it is, neither of them can get action without the involvement of the other. When that point is reached, we will be playing a very different game.

Reactions: Puma1978
Feb 12, 2021
well this was a hidden gem!! i normally just go for the usual rape/incest/loli/bestiality/pregnancy thing, but recently i've really gotten into the whole hotwife/cheating/ntr thing, n this does a superb job of telling a story involving this. n i'm pretty sure the reason is i'm just a completely fucked up perv, n wanna see women be as filthy, slutty, cumdumpster whores as possible, fucking anything n everything in sight...doesn't matter whether the MC is involved or not (n the story is even better w/the MC encouraging n enjoying it).

but i am fairly disappointed with the fact that, despite the number of insanely hot women in the game that have obviously shown interest in the MC, n the fact that Nicole would obviously be ok with it (hell, i lost count of how many dicks she's had by now...NICE! (y)), WHY hasn't the MC also fucked every piece of ass that he's come across, n has flirted with him yet?? n now i have myself curious, n am gonna do a speed run to keep track of them all...otherwise, they're just a bunch of blueballing dick teases that the MC never gets to actually have any fun with; may as well be at the strip club :cry:

BTW; speaking of teasing (n yes, i've only played thru this once, n named the MC b4 ever having known anything about the game or it's content; hence the pic at the end of the current version, showing both MC's n Nicole's nicknames)...
foresight.png so every time MC is talking to a girl, when she says his name (n MC always calling his wife a cumdumpster) ;)
rick jr.png Rick Jr. may have been big enuff for her back then (that would be a nice flashback btw), but now she needs Rick Sr. :sneaky:
teasing.png this HAS to be foreshadowing to future content (MC could help spitroast her, or watch while she's either DP'd or triple-penetrated by 3 dogs at once, encouraging her like he did with Eric n Colin) :cool:
k9 sarah 1.png Sarah is obviously also into it; four-way/gangbang with Nicole, Sarah, n 2+ dogs...YES PLEASE!! :love:

and an extremely surprising n pleasant content tease, which is WAY too rare in 3d VN games (not a fan of 2d hentai style)...
formico 1.png formico 0.png formico 2.png formico 3.png formico 4.png
to have some ACTUAL formicophilia h-scenes, including internal view/x-ray POV, hopefully even leading to some oviposition, either in her womb, GI tract, or both...OMG FUCK YES!! :devilish: (dragonflies, maggots, wasps, cockroaches, bees, grubworms, spiders, etc...pretty much anything that can both bite/sting n lay eggs)

Last edited:

Ace for some 247

Jan 8, 2020
does anyone have or know where the ep 13 compressed version download is, or a save game at the end of the last ep so i can get caught up i lost my saves. thanks

Feb 12, 2021
OMG!!! so doing my speed run, i COMPLETELY forgot about this tease/foreshadowing...
torture room 1.png torture room 2.png

n since the scene with the abandoned car on the side of the road with the note that had Henry's name n the address of this building in it also had this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW could i forget such an important thing, w/as sick, twisted, perverted, n fucked up as my mind is, being into hurtcore n gore?! :confused::unsure: Guter Reiter PLEASE follow thru on this also; would LOVE to see the MC go bad cop, n team up w/Henry on helping him w/his business, especially when it comes to Alice n MC's new cop partner Casey :devilish:

UPDATE: so just finished an abbreviated speed run using saves, n these are the women the MC should've been fucking by now...
  1. Yanlin...NUMBER ONE OPTION!! :cool: she is all about Nicki "opening her garden" to whoever wants to "plant their seed"
  2. Adriana...#2 option; LOVE LOVE LOVE black/dark-skinned girls!! :love: plus she's a freak, giving her man a bj in front of a cop while he watches
  3. Sarah...she's down with the BDD ;)
  4. Alice...she already works for Henry, so she's nice n "broken in" :sneaky:
  5. Casey...she needs to understand how things are in the big city, n how things work :censored:
  6. Carmen...she got turned on by seeing the MC beat the shit outa the guy giving her a hard time; hopefully she's into S&M (y)
  7. Fiona...dunno anything about her, other than she's friends with Sarah (n Adriana?); so hopefully she is as big a freak :unsure:
  8. pole dancer...at the Red Angel Club, when the MC n Nicole get there; talk about a barbie doll bimbo :p
n speaking of the Red Angel Club, of course...girl in the bathroom w/purple dress was nice, but liked the short-haired blond in the club w/the white 2-piece mini skirt better. so that's a minimum of 8 other partners the MC could be banging by now; why is Nicki the only one being allowed to stray? she should be watching him fuck multiple girls also, supporting n encouraging him to do so, just like he does for her

btw...w/the continual option to creampie girls vs cum on them, a pregnancy option/risk would be most enjoyable n appreciated. wouldn't have to do any extra renders whether they're showing or not, but just the dialogue of them either wanting it or not, n how Nicole would react to the MC knocking up every girl he meets (encouraging him of course :giggle:)

maybe some of the girls could even have either a younger sister or daughter that they'd wanna hook the MC up with, after getting a taste of the big D, n share in the breeding experience, including doing 3-ways. hell, Yanlin would prob have both a sister n daughter, Adriana a sister only, Sarah probably a daughter (who she could also train to get into k9), i'm thinking Carmen with a daughter (that she could be a Dominatrix to), Fiona a sister, n of course the pole dancer with both a sister n daughter that both work with her at the club, n that do private parties w/her (yup, talking inbred redneck tenn/wv/bama kinda stuff here, w/the appropriate banjo strumming)

n then a major plot twist would be Nicki's sister coming to visit, n Nicole wanting her to both do k9 with her, n become sister wives, both going thru their pregnancies together :rolleyes::eek:o_O

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You should try the path where you don't take Yanlin number, I think you will like it better and it will fix everything you didn't like with this scene. I understand your opinion, I also didn't like Yanlin attitude and the scene for all this reasons. The alternative fit all my expectations.
I can see your point, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth, I'll probably think about it since I don't really have anything better to do at the moment, but it set a bad precedent where 1. things move on an unatural speed with no logical explanation and 2. I have to be extra carefull with my choices because it has been stabilhed that the character is more than ready to lie and do things behind the Mc's back.
And all of that because it doesn't have a simple boundry discussion before hand, I think the dev should have taken more time to stabilish the MC and FMC opening up to things with each other first and then once the, FMC for exemple, hanged out with the gym girl a couple more times and things escalated then they had a conversation about what they are okay with or not, but instead we go from fucking around in public and some teasing to going on a date while lying to your parter about it and then having sex in front of someone you met twice while obeying their instructions and allowing them to shit talk your partner.
Again I would be okay with all of that if it was better stabilished.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
OMG!!! so doing my speed run, i COMPLETELY forgot about this tease/foreshadowing...
View attachment 1818550 View attachment 1818551

n since the scene with the abandoned car on the side of the road with the note that had Henry's name n the address of this building in it also had this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW could i forget such an important thing, w/as sick, twisted, perverted, n fucked up as my mind is, being into hurtcore n gore?! :confused::unsure: Guter Reiter PLEASE follow thru on this also; would LOVE to see the MC go bad cop, n team up w/Henry on helping him w/his business, especially when it comes to Alice n MC's new cop partner Casey :devilish:

UPDATE: so just finished an abbreviated speed run using saves, n these are the women the MC should've been fucking by now...
  1. Yanlin...NUMBER ONE OPTION!! :cool: she is all about Nicki "opening her garden" to whoever wants to "plant their seed"
  2. Adriana...#2 option; LOVE LOVE LOVE black/dark-skinned girls!! :love: plus she's a freak, giving her man a bj in front of a cop while he watches
  3. Sarah...she's down with the BDD ;)
  4. Alice...she already works for Henry, so she's nice n "broken in" :sneaky:
  5. Casey...she needs to understand how things are in the big city, n how things work :censored:
  6. Carmen...she got turned on by seeing the MC beat the shit outa the guy giving her a hard time; hopefully she's into S&M (y)
  7. Fiona...dunno anything about her, other than she's friends with Sarah (n Adriana?); so hopefully she is as big a freak :unsure:
  8. pole dancer...at the Red Angel Club, when the MC n Nicole get there; talk about a barbie doll bimbo :p
n speaking of the Red Angel Club, of course...girl in the bathroom w/purple dress was nice, but liked the short-haired blond in the club w/the white 2-piece mini skirt better. so that's a minimum of 8 other partners the MC could be banging by now; why is Nicki the only one being allowed to stray? she should be watching him fuck multiple girls also, supporting n encouraging him to do so, just like he does for her

btw...w/the continual option to creampie girls vs cum on them, a pregnancy option/risk would be most enjoyable n appreciated. wouldn't have to do any extra renders whether they're showing or not, but just the dialogue of them either wanting it or not, n how Nicole would react to the MC knocking up every girl he meets (encouraging him of course :giggle:)

maybe some of the girls could even have either a younger sister or daughter that they'd wanna hook the MC up with, after getting a taste of the big D, n share in the breeding experience, including doing 3-ways. hell, Yanlin would prob have both a sister n daughter, Adriana a sister only, Sarah probably a daughter (who she could also train to get into k9), i'm thinking Carmen with a daughter (that she could be a Dominatrix to), Fiona a sister, n of course the pole dancer with both a sister n daughter that both work with her at the club, n that do private parties w/her (yup, talking inbred redneck tenn/wv/bama kinda stuff here, w/the appropriate banjo strumming)

n then a major plot twist would be Nicki's sister coming to visit, n Nicole wanting her to both do k9 with her, n become sister wives, both going thru their pregnancies together :rolleyes::eek:o_O

Hello, maybe you live on the wrong planet? Basically according to the motto, look yes, but touch no, you won't get very far in such stories. In addition, the developer lets his personal fantasies flow into the story.
PS There is no place for PEDOS and chicken fuckers!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hello, maybe you live on the wrong planet? Basically according to the motto, look yes, but touch no, you won't get very far in such stories. In addition, the developer lets his personal fantasies flow into the story.
I don't know about all that. Those posts were so filled with such total lunacy that they couldn't help but be entertaining. However, the chances of the poster getting anything close to what they want are between slim and none... and slim left town.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I think this is the wrong place for kink shaming, but GuterReiter has a Patreon and, I would assume, intends to keep it, so most of these ... unconventional ideas have 0% chance to be implemented.

Also, it's fine to have some ideas about someone elses story, and I'd assume on some level every author is open to suggestions, but unloading a dump truck of ideas that don't even gel well with the current game, it's theme and it's characters is actually a little rude, at least in my book.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
wow , i can't Believe this! last pages people made "Steve become Bull fucker club"
why so obsessed about MC fuck and corrupt all woman in the Game?!!!

isn't 99% of f95 VN Games is about MC fuck women around him? Married or single
you don't get enough content about married woman fuck lots of woman?! you want this game to go this rout too?!

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Replying to my own plea for help as for identifying game assets.
I think I managed to find a few featured in episodes 1-4.

General:
Nicole: (Actually identified by MrKnobbs, who unfortunately has since closed his account) - modified
Nicole's Hair:
Steve:
Beard:
Wedding Ring:

Ep1:
Tube Dress:
Panties:
Heels:
Bracelet:
Choker:
Police Uniform:
Corridor:
Apartment:
Bed:
Bedroom TV & Cabinet:
Carpet:
Coffee Mug: (Not sure at all, but close enough - probably not the most important asset anyway)
Dildo:
Vibrator:
Anal toy:
Lube bottle:

Ep2:
City:
Police Car:
Most pedestrians:
Truck:
Landrover:
(could not identify the red car at the end of the street, it's too far away to get a good look)
Stretch limousine:
(see Ep1 for apartment)
Pan, Eggs & Spatula:
Steve's Tanktop & Sweatpants:
Steve's Bracelet:
Steve's Necklace:
Joseph:
Joseph's clothes:
Joseph's hair:
Toolbox & Tools:
Nicole's office clothes:
Nicole's heels: (Unsure)
Nicole's casual clothes: ,

Ep3:
Steve's Casual Outfit: &
Steve's Sneakers:
(see Ep2 for Bracelet and Necklace)
Blue car:
Colin: ???
Colin's Clothing: &
Colin's Bracelets & Shoes:
Colin's Headphones:
Eric: (Unsure)
Eirc's Hair:
Eric's T-Shirt:
Nicole's street clothes and handbag: &
Nicole's Necklace:
Nicole's Dress:
Nicole's Socks:
(Couldn't find Nicole's not-so-sexy underpants, though not for a lack of trying)
Food: and
Apple: (Unsure)
Nicole's Tanktop: (Unsure)
Nicole's Shorts:

Ep4:
Nicole's Lingerie:
Breakfast: and
Steve's clothing: &
Steve's Shoes:
Nicole's dress and jewelry:
Nicole's heels:
Park: No idea about the actual environment, but bench and gazebo are from and , respectively.
Dragonfly:
Camera:
Courtyard:
Stranger: Unknown
Stranger's Clothes: &
Stranger's Shoes:
Stranger's Hair:
Fake-Macbook:
Nicole's lingerie: and
Nicole's Choker:

Ep5:
Armored Vehicle:
Army Uniform: and
Assault Rifle: (Unsure)
Steve's Smartphone:
Steve's Underwear:
Traffic:
Other Guy: ???
Nicole's outfit:
Nicole's Choker:
Nicole's Bracelet:
Bar:
Restroom:
Stranger: ???
Stranger's Outfit:

Ep6:
Hot Dog Cart:
Hot Dog Guy: ???
Hot Dog Guy's Clothes:
Hot Dog Guy's Hair:
Environment on first photo scene: ???
Nicole's Clothes on first photo scene:
Environment on second photo scene: ???
Nicole's clothes on second photo scene: See Ep2 ?
Nicole's necklace on second photo scene:
Gal: ???
Gal's clothes:
Gal's shoes:
Alley gal: Also Unsure)
Alley gal's hair: (Unsure)
Alley gal's hoodie:
Alley gal's clothing: &
Alley gal's shoes:
Alley guy: ???
Alley guy's clothes:
Alley guy's hair: (Unsure)
Gun: Couldn't find the exact gun, but this one is pretty close:

Ep7:
Locker room:
Other cop: ???
SUV:
SUV driver: ???
SUV girlfriend: ???
Cat:
Nicole's Panties:
Nicole's Stockings:
Nicole's Ring:
Nicole's Shirt: (Unsure)
Park:
Nicole's Outfit:
Forest:
Nicole's Lingerie:
Caterpillar:
Nicole's Shoes: (Unsure)
Strangers clothes:
Strangers hair: ???

Ep8:
Food:
Chocolates:
Cars: &
Guy: ???
Guy's hair: ???
Guy's outfit:
Guy's wristwatch: (Unsure)
Girl: ???
Girl's hair: (Unsure)
Girls' glasses:
Girl's outfit:
Gift box:
Nicole's dress:
Nicole's shoes:
Bus:
Fat passenger:
Other passenger: ???
Other passengers clothes:
Subway:
Guy on subway: ???
Subway guy's clothes:
Joseph's apartment:
Wine bottle: ???
Wine glasses: (Unsure)
Elevator:
Roof:

Ep9:
Outfit: &
Stranger's Outfit:
Nicole's sportswear:
Nicole's shoes: (Unsure)
Shopping bags:
Hair dryer: ???
Lotion: ???
Water bottle: (Unsure)
TwistPlay game:
Tea cups: ???
Tank top: (Unsure)
Forest road:
Car:
Guy: ???
Guy's jacket:
Guy's trousers: ???
Hobo: ???
Hobo's clothes:
Alley:
Dog:
Box:
Black dildo:
Dog dildo:
Wine bottle: ???
Camera: (Unsure)
Mountain bikes:

I'll try to further my search another time, but any assistance would be appreciated.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I am really looking forward too how far you are forced too go with the ex boyfriend and the choices you get, i am not really in too the wife having sex with other guys, but the couple teasing guys voyerism and exhibitionism that is something i like, i would love a scene where the ex watches them have sex, it was an option i would have liked with the teen boys you know show them how it is done.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The whole fun of this for me was them doing all this together now it seems she's going to be doing stuff on her own.

Getting Adventurous Couple vibes now where the whole couple thing is ignored and ending up just another slut maker.

Reactions: palmergames

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The whole fun of this for me was them doing all this together now it seems she's going to be doing stuff on her own.

Getting Adventurous Couple vibes now where the whole couple thing is ignored and ending up just another slut maker.
I'm hoping it doesn't get that crazy. At the very least, if she's on her own, send hubby a text and see if he's on board with it if an opportunity arises or them having the discussion about what's allowed or not. So long as he's included in some way and she's not doing it behind his back.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I think she should be invited to a nice threesome. For example with Sarah+Martin or Archie+Ariana. A quickie with a stranger at the disco would also be great.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes