rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
The whole fun of this for me was them doing all this together now it seems she's going to be doing stuff on her own.

Getting Adventurous Couple vibes now where the whole couple thing is ignored and ending up just another slut maker.
I really hope not because this is what keeps me here involved in this game. I know I had a small problem with the subway scene, and he said he was going to fix but hasn't yet, but all in all I really enjoy like you said they do this together. I really hope this keeps up because if it does turn into Adventurous couple where she goes on her own and screws everybody I'm out.

I hate to see she lost her pubic hair as well that was one of the reasons, I started this. the husband loved it about her in the first scene, I hope she gets it back at some point :)

Reactions: Back and Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really hope not because this is what keeps me here involved in this game. I know I had a small problem with the subway scene, and he said he was going to fix but hasn't yet, but all in all I really enjoy like you said they do this together. I really hope this keeps up because if it does turn into Adventurous couple where she goes on her own and screws everybody I'm out.

I hate to see she lost her pubic hair as well that was one of the reasons, I started this. the husband loved it about her in the first scene, I hope she gets it back at some point :)
That's it.

There are hundreds of slut makers but seeing a couple do it together is quite rare. This and Deliverance.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, exactly...there is always a fine line in the story, where to turn and how to continue. That's why I find the story and I would also lose interest if it's just about banging around. The route is the goal. subway.png

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, exactly...there is always a fine line in the story, where to turn and how to continue. That's why I find the story and I would also lose interest if it's just about banging around. The route is the goal. View attachment 1841174
wow, take a break man, no need to keep posting about your worries!
it will goes well, sometimes real couples Banging around for having fun and doing their Exciting Games!

Reactions: Beowulf72

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
wow, take a break man, no need to keep posting about your worries!
it will goes well, sometimes real couples Banging around for having fun and doing their Exciting Games!
The game has just started and i think the dev will keep it as an exciting game. I like his approach to the sharing/swinging fetish and that always both are involved. Of course there is also potential for cheating and NTR path implementation but its not really necessary except the dev wants to do it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
there is also potential for cheating and NTR path implementation but its not really necessary except the dev wants to do it.
The dev has explicitly said that this will not happen. The preeminent couple will continue to remain faithful to one another while exploring their newfound sexual freedoms and enjoying their games. They will be open and honest with each other even while involving other people and won't be doing anything shady behind each other's backs -- so no cheating. Now, the underlying plot with criminals and the male MC's profession as a policeman could put them in dire straits in the future (akin to what happened in Deliverance), but our MCs will nonetheless be devoted to one another. And frankly, that's refreshing and something I would like to see more often in games revolving around sharing -- mature, capable adults that are supportive to each other without resorting to belittling either spouse while also having fun. Good times. (y)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The dev has explicitly said that this will not happen. The preeminent couple will continue to remain faithful to one another while exploring their newfound sexual freedoms and enjoying their games. They will be open and honest with each other even while involving other people and won't be doing anything shady behind each other's backs -- so no cheating. Now, the underlying plot with criminals and the male MC's profession as a policeman could put them in dire straits in the future (akin to what happened in Deliverance), but our MCs will nonetheless be devoted to one another. And frankly, that's refreshing and something I would like to see more often in games revolving around sharing -- mature, capable adults that are supportive to each other without resorting to belittling either spouse while also having fun. Good times. (y)
Yes i agree with that. If the dev can keep up that way like it is now i am also happy. And if MC can involve his wife now into some investigation stuff and let her do things with any guys to get information that could be very exciting.

Reactions: Back

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I know I had a small problem with the subway scene, and he said he was going to fix but hasn't yet
The subway scene was already fixed with the release of Ep12 part 2.
Before, the stranger would always put his hand on Nicole and you couldn't say a word about it.
After the fix, YOU are the one who decide if he can or not touch Nicole. Maybe this is not the fix you wanted but for most, I guess this is the fix we wanted. Even if you let the stranger touch Nicole, even if the result is the same than before the fix, at least you now have the feeling of having control (back) because you're the one who allow him to touch her. This is a huge difference comparing the original scene. Also, some players only like to tease, they want to show how beautiful Nicole is, make others jealous, but they don't want anyone else to touch Nicole. The fix is ok for this kink too.

Reactions: Beowulf72 and Back

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Worries or not this game is starting to have a great story progression and the fact that Nicole is starting to have sex pleasure with other is great!
Women have the same rights as men and must be free to express their sexuality ... the woman is not an object that her husband plays with for his pleasure and then complains if she wants to try his experiences on her own.
The only limit is to agree and reciprocally report their sexual adventures .. even these do not require the presence of the couple ...
it would be really boring if every time Nicole is in the mood for sex she has to wait for her husband to be available to be there ... Nicole could just phone call Steve or even filming her sex meeting

in any case Steve is free to have sex with Casey when Nicole is not present and Nicole has to wait Steve?

Total non-sense and also humiliating for Nicole

The story progression must remain secret and only the developer knows what will happen in the progression of Exiting Games storyline.

... surprises and twists are the spice of a great story and this game is just starting to be very very very interesting!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Nicole is probably going to indulge the mob boss (?) at some point. With the way the story is progressing, the power couple is likely to suck him dry and pull away the rug under his feet. Not before Nicole gives him the cold shoulder though, only to start flirting with him in "secret". And then when she's controlling the situation and finally rides him, a second henchman emerges from the shadows and puts it up her ass while Steve is watching his wife orgasm hard. Or it's Steve himself getting in on the action while Nicole is making sure her victim straddled securely.

I wonder how open the dev is about bisexual stuff. Would Steve be able to suck a cock hard for his wife? Or let another man clean Nicole with his tongue after Steve busted a nut on her? Go double vag? How far would Steve go out of his comfort zone to please his wife?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
The subway scene was already fixed with the release of Ep12 part 2.
Before, the stranger would always put his hand on Nicole and you couldn't say a word about it.
After the fix, YOU are the one who decide if he can or not touch Nicole. Maybe this is not the fix you wanted but for most, I guess this is the fix we wanted. Even if you let the stranger touch Nicole, even if the result is the same than before the fix, at least you now have the feeling of having control (back) because you're the one who allow him to touch her. This is a huge difference comparing the original scene. Also, some players only like to tease, they want to show how beautiful Nicole is, make others jealous, but they don't want anyone else to touch Nicole. The fix is ok for this kink too.
Ok yea that sounds a lot better. I did roll back when the new update came out and it was still the same and he just came and put his hand on her without the invite. Not sure why rolling back didn't work, I'm replaying the whole game anyway with LA's mod because when I first started this game I was blind. I wanted to see how my decisions would change, he also puts in the decision box little hints of what will happen if you go that route and I really like that about his mods.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
in any case Steve is free to have sex with Casey when Nicole is not present and Nicole has to wait Steve?

Total non-sense and also humiliating for Nicole
I don't think it will go this way. So far, Nicole explicitly said she want to SEE Steve with other women (a dialogue at the ending of episode 12 part 2).

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I don't think it will go this way. So far, Nicole explicitly said she want to SEE Steve with other women (a dialogue at the ending of episode 12 part 2).
I hope your is not a spoiler.
I prefer to talk about the already published scenes

in any case Nicole already started to have sex without her husband presence with the boys Eric and Colin great threesome scene with the 2 teenagers was great (she loved being the sex training teacher for the two guys who will never forget her for the rest of their lives). Than she reported to her husband in a second time.
I don't know if ep12 or 13 because the game is super slow burn and when this happen I usually skip updates so I have stopped at Ep4 or 5 before play again

As i said in my previous post I hope to see Nicole having sex without Steve presence and I really hope for him that he will be able to have sex without Nicole presence even I really don't care about his sex activity ;)
... certainly I'm much more interested in Nicole's sex life and in this I totally agree with her hubby ;)

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
News from the Dev

"Development News 23

Hello my Friends!

I apologize for not having heard from me in a while. I had to go away for a while, however, I am constantly working on the new update. Already ready more than 200 new renders and fixed several bugs thanks to your reports. And I've already written half of all the dialogue. There will be a little surprise waiting for you in the second part of episode 13 and the situation will not be as simple as it seems at first glance =) I won't do any spoilers and I want to get your opinion on the scene from your feedback. And I'll do some more voting soon, stay tuned and thank you for sticking with me =)

And don't be offended by me, I will answer all your emails in the next few days =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I hope your is not a spoiler.
I prefer to talk about the already published scenes

in any case Nicole already started to have sex without her husband presence with the boys Eric and Colin great threesome scene with the 2 teenagers was great (she loved being the sex training teacher for the two guys who will never forget her for the rest of their lives). Than she reported to her husband in a second time.
I don't know if ep12 or 13 because the game is super slow burn and when this happen I usually skip updates so I have stopped at Ep4 or 5 before play again

As i said in my previous post I hope to see Nicole having sex without Steve presence and I really hope for him that he will be able to have sex without Nicole presence even I really don't care about his sex activity ;)
... certainly I'm much more interested in Nicole's sex life and in this I totally agree with her hubby ;)
I am sure the dev wil surprise us with some kinky action with Steve and his colleague. I sent her to the same gym like nicole goes when she asdked me for an advice. Or you can send her to a gym where ur male colleague is. I whish that this decission will have any effect on the outcome since the male colleague already asked Steve to help him with the new female colleague...
But i am pretty sure that any threesome or nicole is watching scenario is planned...i trust the dev.

Reactions: rlduck

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
News from the Dev

"Development News 23

Hello my Friends!

I apologize for not having heard from me in a while. I had to go away for a while, however, I am constantly working on the new update. Already ready more than 200 new renders and fixed several bugs thanks to your reports. And I've already written half of all the dialogue. There will be a little surprise waiting for you in the second part of episode 13 and the situation will not be as simple as it seems at first glance =) I won't do any spoilers and I want to get your opinion on the scene from your feedback. And I'll do some more voting soon, stay tuned and thank you for sticking with me =)

And don't be offended by me, I will answer all your emails in the next few days =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."
Not sure what Nichole could do to surprise us, since we’ve already seen her at the swinger club gloryhole and have a 3some there, public bj’s with strangers and 3somes with shota boys, but I’ll definately be checking it out

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes