uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I hope your is not a spoiler.
I prefer to talk about the already published scenes

in any case Nicole already started to have sex without her husband presence with the boys Eric and Colin great threesome scene with the 2 teenagers was great (she loved being the sex training teacher for the two guys who will never forget her for the rest of their lives). Than she reported to her husband in a second time.
I don't know if ep12 or 13 because the game is super slow burn and when this happen I usually skip updates so I have stopped at Ep4 or 5 before play again

As i said in my previous post I hope to see Nicole having sex without Steve presence and I really hope for him that he will be able to have sex without Nicole presence even I really don't care about his sex activity ;)
... certainly I'm much more interested in Nicole's sex life and in this I totally agree with her hubby ;)
As said, the dialogue I mentioned happen in the end of episode 12 part 2. Which is exactly the same episode you're talking about when Nicole can have sex with Eric and Colin. So you've already played yourself the scene with this dialogue.

Also, Nicole doesn't automatically has sex with the guys (EDIT : to be clear, I'm talking about Eric and Colin) without Steve presence. It's you, as Steve/the player who decide to leave the place or not. You can stay and watch or let them join you. It's all about Steve and Nicole having fun together in their couple sex life, never about having fun each on their own side. Even when Nicole do something on her own, it's to have some stories to tell later to her husband.

If they start having some selfish fun each on their side, the game would be boring. You would lose all the dynamic of them as a couple. In fact, it would only make it doing the same mistakes than The Adventurous Couple. I guess most of us do not want this game to become another TAC.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess most of us do not want this game to become another TAC.
This, exactly this.

TAC started off well but just devolved into watching his wife slut around, it lost the whole "couple" part of the title.

Deliverance had the right idea with their take on the marriage.

This has started off really well. Established a strong couple and he likes to show her off and see her enjoy herself but the love is always there.

If she was to start going off on her own it loses that and turns into just another slut maker and they are boring. The main draw of this is them exploring all this together.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I really enjoy this game. I agree about TAC it has just gone off the tails with Annie becoming a complete slut and the MC comes off as an idiot. I only hope this game continues down the path its going. If I have any criticism of the game its Nicole's facial expressions. So far every time she has done anything outside the MC she usually has something in her mouth so we get no facial expressions or any dialog from her. Since the game doesn't have any animation (and I'm okay with that) you really need to sell the sex scenes with facial expressions or dialog. I hope we see more of that in the future.

Reactions: Sadowdark

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, Guter Reiter promised us a surprise. Well, I'm curious. I'm excited to see what's coming in June.
(y)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, Guter Reiter promised us a surprise. Well, I'm curious. I'm excited to see what's coming in June.
(y)
*Looks at calendar.* It's June now. :p;) Bet we're all eager to see what's going to unfold next in the story, amiright? ^^'

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
If they start having some selfish fun each on their side, the game would be boring. You would lose all the dynamic of them as a couple. In fact, it would only make it doing the same mistakes than The Adventurous Couple. I guess most of us do not want this game to become another TAC.
So you want to spoiler?
this game will never be like TAC!

"having some selfish fun ?" :unsure: this phrase has nosense for me. Could you explain how to have sex-fun not selfish?
orgasm is a selfish event and everyone has his own way the get pleasure
you cant share your orgasm with others the same as you can't share the feeling of relief while peeing

TAC is absolutely a total different game and for sure is one of best games in his genre
surely EG is part of the same genre but (Married Couple)
there tons of seme genre games... but the story is not the same:

1) Tac has one male protagonist (MC is only Tony) and the pleasure is a personal taste for every couple.
2) The story is about Tony that married Anne has been engaged to her since high school days
so Anne and Tony knows each other from about 20 years or more. (They have practically become like brother and sister)
3) Subscribing to the adventurous couple site was an obligatory choice to avoid getting divorce (there are choices to avoid this but will lead in game-over and this is the main sense of the TAC storyline

in this game the couple is married just 4 years ago as you can see in the OP

1) EG has 2 protagonists (so Nicole and Steve can do scenes without the presence of the wife/husband)
2) The story is about a couple that love each other and they since the start DO ROLE-PLAY SEX. (Nicole is accustomized to have sex by this way since the first scene)
3) In this storyline Steve is so proud to be married with Nicole that he wants to show her perfect body to all the men he meets because that's what excites him more and more ...
Steve is becoming more and more addicted to this exciting game and is also able to leave Nicole alone and wait out.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The choices with !!! are Nicole choices because SHE IS THE MC in that scenes

4) Nicole is also the MC in this game .. at first she is reluctant and seeks her husband's approving look during sex scenes with strangers
5) The fact that Nicole is the MC the same as Steve it makes me think that by continuing with these role-playing games, she begins to feel her own personal pleasure.

-----------
in TAC (the game is almost complete) it is Tony who pushes Anne to be free to have sex with anyone she wants because the alternative would be divorce and Anne and Tony want to continue being part of each other's life forever.

in EG (actually is still in starting phase) and I do not want to spoiler nothing but for sure the MC Nicole will start to have her own pleasure.. she has already begun to feel pleasure on her own and with the evolution of the story there will be many sex exciting games where the husband has to be absent when Nicole fucks strangers.

Maybe TAC and Exiting Games are similar in genre but for sure the story is totally different

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
this game will never be like TAC!
Good, this is what most player want.

"having some selfish fun ?" :unsure: this phrase has nosense for me. Could you explain how to have sex-fun not selfish?
orgasm is a selfish event and everyone has his own way the get pleasure
you cant share your orgasm with others the same as you can't share the feeling of relief while peeing
If you don't understand how this story is about the BOTH protagonists have their fun TOGETHER in this journey, as a COUPLE, I can't do anything for you and you probably miss the whole plot of the game.

TAC is absolutely a total different game and for sure is one of best games in his genre
surely EG is part of the same genre but (Married Couple)
there tons of seme genre games... but the story is not the same:
And, what are you trying to achieve with these obvious statement? I don't even see what is your point with your wall of text about the difference between TAC and EG. I was the first to said they are not same and this is exactly why EG is actually good, because it's not the same fuckfest with casual cheating with not consideration for the other than in TAC. I consider TAC as a bad game right now for this reason even if it was promising in the beginning.

But what I said, and what you don't seem to understand, is that what YOU want, having each of the protagonist having sex indivually on their own side, like if you totally forgot they are a couple would only lead to the same disaster than how TAC is right now.

You want Nicole having her own sex life and Steve having her own sex life, each on their own side. They are a couple, they have their couple sex life, together. You can have all the expectations you want, it's your right, but they do not fit with this game and how the characters are working. That's what I'm saying.

as I said
The choices with !!! are Nicole choices because SHE IS THE MC in that scenes

And as I said "Nicole doesn't automatically has sex with the guys (EDIT : to be clear, I'm talking about Eric and Colin) without Steve presence ".

We can continue like this for a while. But if you need screenshot...
See the screenshot 1, with the !!!
Do you see Nicole's mind? Or do you see Steve?
See screenshot 2, another possible scene in this same event, still with the !!! . Nicole or Steve?

Nicole being alone or not with the guys is only a player choice, a preference, it's not a deep desire from Nicole to fuck without her husband presence.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey Wow ... keep calm man...
I just do not agree with your because this is my interpretation of the story
See the screenshot 1, with the !!!
Do you see Nicole's mind? Or do you see Steve?
HAHAHA DO YOU THINK TO PLAY AS STEVE?
this is your error
I never play by focus myself in th MC... when I play a game I want to be the One in command

the characters in a game are puppets and I want to decide what they will do if I want kill someone there must be a choice to kill him

This is for me Play a game... I'm the one to control the model!
I will never start this game ... because STEVE FOR ME IS LOSER!

it is of course a WARNING for player like you do not want watch the complete story
and in the warning choices I see Nicole because is she that do the action
NICOLE IS THE MC after every warning so I take choices for her not for Steve!

This is my opinion.
you are free to do not agree.

But the prove is that she do sex without steve presence after that choices and i don't know you
but i'm for sure very interested in Nicole scenes and i do not want miss a single frame of her.

just to understand
this is NTR game
NTR is avoidable....
but avoiding NTR scenes will go to a super boring storyline with Nicole that has no will power and accept passively everything fron Steve...

I hope Nicole will not be the passive slave of her looser husband.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Wow ... keep calm man...
I just do not agree with your because this is my interpretation of the story

this is your error
I never play by focus myself in th MC... when I play a game I want to be the One in command

the characters in a game are puppets and I want to decide what they will do if I want kill someone there must be a choice to kill him

This is for me Play a game... I'm the one to control the model!
I will never start this game ... because STEVE FOR ME IS LOSER!

it is of course a WARNING for player like you do not want watch the complete story
and in the warning choices I see Nicole because is she that do the action
NICOLE IS THE MC after every warning so I take choices for her not for Steve!

This is my opinion.
you are free to do not agree.

But the prove is that she do sex without steve presence after that choices and i don't know you
but i'm for sure very interested in Nicole scenes and i do not want miss a single frame of her.

just to understand
this is NTR game
NTR is avoidable....
but avoiding NTR scenes will go to a super boring storyline with Nicole that has no will power and accept passively everything fron Steve...

I hope Nicole will not be the passive slave of her looser husband.
To clarify.

This will contradict the characters of the main characters and their relationships with each other. Believe me, they are able to have great fun without cheating, and maybe even better. And that's what I want to show.
That's from the dev.

Nicole will never cheat on her husband.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wouldn't mind Nicole, or either member of the couple, slipping up and seeing somebody without the other's permission. Especially if it is only once and it gives them an opportunity to show how this game is different from the other games. You need to know when things have gone too far and sometimes the most dramatic way is to just run into the wall. Having Nicole realize for herself that sneaking around and lying isn't what she wants their marriage to become will do a lot to differentiate this game from the others. An honest conversation about how far they can take their games may result and they will be better off for it. Maybe the player's actions can have the effect that she only tiptoes up to the edge but chooses not to make the leap. Anyway, it seems like something that this dev would do. The Ex-boyfriend subplot is perfect for this. Maybe she could even get permission first, but the ex has other plans. Having a secondary partner not be satisfied with being the other man is a good way to ratchet up the tension. Anyway, my point is don't panic. We still have a lot of game left to play and there is no evidence yet that it will unfold in an unsatisfactory way.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
this is your error
It's almost impressive how you understand the absolute opposite of how I see and play the game. Not saying this in a bad way, I find it really amusing how we have difficulty to understand each other :)

There is a difference between self inserting in a character and roleplaying.
I'm not playing as me, myself. But I'm roleplaying as a character with a personality. We don't start the game with characters with blank personality and background. So, things which are absolute nonsense for the characters would likely not happen in the game. If the dev did choose a certain type of attitude and personality for his characters, it's not to throw it for any reason.

"if I want kill someone there must be a choice to kill him", errr no. This is not how a visual novel work. You can't expect to do more than the given choices the dev will offer you. You have multiples path, you decide to follow the path which is suiting you more. This is not a free roam game. You're not playing GTA there. You are free to desire something not planned. But in the end, the only god in this game world is the dev, you will not be able to do something he doesn't want you to be able to do with his characters.

Yes, really admirable how you understand the absolute opposite of me. I don't get it how or why you think I'm a player who do not want to watch the complete story in this game after all what I've already said. Did you also see my signature? How do you think I made the screenshot I've provided you? I'm trying every path.

just to understand
this is NTR game
NTR is avoidable....
but avoiding NTR scenes will go to a super boring storyline with Nicole that has no will power and accept passively
This is not a netorare game. This is netorase.

In the end, it seems we absolutely not playing the game and see it the same way, hence the difficulty to understand the pov of the other. But I'm really glad if you enjoying this game in your own way (we're all there for this). Just your point of view seem a bit weird for me cause it seems so far away of what the dev wants to deliver. And what the dev wants to deliverer so far is exactly why I like the game. Which make things confusing when talking with you. But hey, I don't want to ruin your fun, as long you have some, I'm fine :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cococonmono

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't mind Nicole, or either member of the couple, slipping up and seeing somebody without the other's permission. Especially if it is only once and it gives them an opportunity to show how this game is different from the other games. You need to know when things have gone too far and sometimes the most dramatic way is to just run into the wall. Having Nicole realize for herself that sneaking around and lying isn't what she wants their marriage to become will do a lot to differentiate this game from the others. An honest conversation about how far they can take their games may result and they will be better off for it. Maybe the player's actions can have the effect that she only tiptoes up to the edge but chooses not to make the leap. Anyway, it seems like something that this dev would do. The Ex-boyfriend subplot is perfect for this. Maybe she could even get permission first, but the ex has other plans. Having a secondary partner not be satisfied with being the other man is a good way to ratchet up the tension. Anyway, my point is don't panic. We still have a lot of game left to play and there is no evidence yet that it will unfold in an unsatisfactory way.
Your whole theory still relies on Nicole cheating which the dev has said isn't going to happen and the opposite of what he wants to portray.

Reactions: uniformless

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Here is the only problem as I see it. Right now the developer says he won’t do cheating and I’m good with that. However if the game takes off and continues there are only so many sharing scenarios that can be done. To keep the audience interested and the story fresh I think way down the road he may have to add some kind of cheating into the story. Not saying I want it but I think he may have to

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Here is the only problem as I see it. Right now the developer says he won’t do cheating and I’m good with that. However if the game takes off and continues there are only so many sharing scenarios that can be done. To keep the audience interested and the story fresh I think way down the road he may have to add some kind of cheating into the story. Not saying I want it but I think he may have to
He could also just tell the story he wanted to tell and simply finish the game, when he runs out of scenarios. Having a finished game under his belt is a much better look than milking the same game beyond a reasonable narrative.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think this is going to be a super long story but I deff don't think any cheating will happen.

Once a dev has said that and brought in a certain kind of player, any cheating added that creates a shitstorm and will end up costing more than it gains. Once player trust is gone it's near impossible to get back.

If the dev has said there will be no cheating then there will be no cheating.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He could also just tell the story he wanted to tell and simply finish the game, when he runs out of scenarios. Having a finished game under his belt is a much better look than milking the same game beyond a reasonable narrative.
Totally agree. But I understand that if he has a lot of patreons he may feel the need to continue the game. It takes a great deal of creativity to continue a game like this. The good news (on the short term) he has plenty of scenarios already in place. The student she is tutoring, the exboyfriend, the guy from work, the other couple who the MC found in the car as well as another visit to the club. All these can keep this story going for awhile. He also has the route with Steve. So far he hasn’t really participated with other females but the developer has said he will. So I think the game is good for at least awhile

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Your whole theory still relies on Nicole cheating which the dev has said isn't going to happen and the opposite of what he wants to portray.
I don't have a theory. I just made a post. Telling people not to panic. I'll save my theories for the Superheroes Suck thread lol.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes