bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExcitingGames-EP16P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, since I guess people can only leak "windows" here is an "unofficial" build for Linux/Mac users, don't worry, it's literally same method the dev uses....

Everyone should be able to play it :coffee:

Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 1] [Guter Reiter]

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

If you want the compressed version, it is located here.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Guter Reiter
That was an amazing update. This is probably one of my top 5 favorite adult games, and the content, both with Jeff and Nina were good. Actually Nina was great. I love when devs get swinging right, instead of just going cuck (no kink shame, cuck can be good too, if done right). Love and horni, without all the humiliation shit. Its the love and devotion that makes me like Nympho Priestess as well, with the exception of few things.

Thanks <3

Btw, is there a way, or have you considered one, where we can support you monetarily as a one time thing, rather than a monthly subscription? Its the only beef i have with patreon. I am simply not that well off (yet, at least).

Hdeso625

Nov 30, 2023
The comments from just a week ago are ridiculous. The guy comes out saying there will be a delay (literally) and all of a sudden the game is abandoned and the guy is dead(!)
This is a fantastic game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, since I guess people can only leak "windows" here is an "unofficial" build for Linux/Mac users, don't worry, it's literally same method the dev uses....

Everyone should be able to play it :coffee:

Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 1] [Guter Reiter]

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

If you want the compressed version, it is located here.

I hope you don't mind me saying this here on your post, Sons, but, I was looking at the Walkthrough mod on the OP and I went to it and it was Lord Ashram's post from almost 2 years ago. I just wanted to give a shout-out to our old friend and tell him I/we still think of him and pray for him.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes