Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
Like all the devs, he is entitled for one Get Away Free card:
01. *I had a rare disease. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
02. *I had an operation. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
03. *Live gets in the way of the update, going through a difficult period. Will get on with the update soon.
04. *I was working hard on a new fabric for better render (something like this from stoperart)
05. *My PC broke down and lost all
06. *I am ethereal and my work can't be rushed, and you don't understand my vision (Lust & Passion)

Anywho, hope he is ok and will soon get the update. If not, thanks for your work Guter.
LP has actually used them all. I hope GR is ok. I actually hope it's one of the aforementioned excuses and not something more severe

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I see that you have not yet given up your enthusiasm for the game. We can only speculate about the reasons why (?) no update has yet come from GR. You can name many reasons here, but none of them necessarily apply. Of course it would be better if GR at least got in touch with its patrons. Everything else is purely speculative.

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
The develope
Hello, I see that you have not yet given up your enthusiasm for the game. We can only speculate about the reasons why (?) no update has yet come from GR. You can name many reasons here, but none of them necessarily apply. Of course it would be better if GR at least got in touch with its patrons. Everything else is purely speculative.
The enthusiasm will never be lost... and the fans, fans they are and they just want more.

The developer usually responds every month at least for several months now, almost exactly on the days as I have exposed. I think we can give him a few days, but it shouldn't take him long to show up and give an explanation (that is, if he wants to give an explanation).

I'm sure in a few days we'll know what happened and you'll be able to get back to jerking off with Niki (or Steve?).

If I were in the business of making a game, I wouldn't read comments or go on so much about mind sick fans like me either, I'd just do my job and tell you all to fuck off, I'm only interested in your money you fucking addicts. :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not calling him a "dickhead" because he hasn't posted for a month :) I'm calling him a dickhead because he said he will release the game this month every single month since 3 months ago :)
So move on then...it's an AVN for fucks sake, not some life or death thing.

Blows my mind how some people are so fucking rabid over stuff like this. it gets released it gets released...it never gets released...so what? Find something else to do/read/watch/jerk off to.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Release just posted!

Episode 16 Part I - New release!

Changelog:
Episode 16 (Part I)
1300 new renders
The reworking of the dialogues continues ( Thanks J Baron )
Bug fixes
It is necessary to start playing from the beginning of episode 15, otherwise crashes are possible in the future.
-------------------------------
Hello my Friends!
It's finally happened! However, first of all, I want to apologize to everyone for the really long wait and for making you worry. I had some personal issues, but I didn't stop working on the game. That doesn't excuse me, but I just want you to know that I'm really ashamed that it happened. I really hope that the new update will bring you pleasure. I spent a lot of effort on creating it and at some point almost burned out. Anyway, I've made a lot of conclusions for myself now, let's talk about it further.
First of all, I decided to reconsider the whole principle of my work on the game. From now on, I will keep new updates within 500-600 renders. And it doesn't matter at what point the story stops. This way updates will be able to come out twice as often and I won't burn out. Besides, I'm going to alternate tasks from now on. Since, for example, writing code and testing a game nonstop for more than a month is unbearable. Now there is a new task every week.
Secondly, from now on, I will communicate with you at least once a week. It will be any polls, news or just my thoughts. I realized that going underground is not nice to you. After all, we are making this game together to some extent and your advice and ideas are important to me. Ignoring your audience is unacceptable. I'm a lousy media personality and I don't know how to entertain people. But I will try my best =)
And thirdly, this is probably the saddest topic. But life is such a thing that something unpleasant can happen to us at any moment. Therefore, I will leave all my usernames and passwords to a trusted person. So that he could warn everyone in case of any trouble with me.
As a result of these thoughts, I want to start with a clean slate, change my approach to work and communication with you. Interesting things will be waiting for you in the near future.
And now, I'll be honest, I'll take a break for a week or two, I need to rest, I've been testing the game at night for the last week and haven't slept much.
And in addition to that. I want to coincide this release with my birthday, which I will have tomorrow, January 27th. I've become even older... =)
And finally… I want to express my great gratitude to everyone who believed in me and supported me. It means a lot to me. And I apologize once again for my bad behavior. I'll fix it =) Have a nice game! And of course I'm waiting for your feedback and bug reports. I must have missed something.… I probably won't be able to fix something this weekend because of the birthday celebration, but I'll definitely be in touch from Monday.
Good luck to you friends! =)
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Release just posted!

Episode 16 Part I - New release!

Changelog:
Episode 16 (Part I)
1300 new renders
The reworking of the dialogues continues ( Thanks J Baron )
Bug fixes
It is necessary to start playing from the beginning of episode 15, otherwise crashes are possible in the future.
-------------------------------
Hello my Friends!
It's finally happened! However, first of all, I want to apologize to everyone for the really long wait and for making you worry. I had some personal issues, but I didn't stop working on the game. That doesn't excuse me, but I just want you to know that I'm really ashamed that it happened. I really hope that the new update will bring you pleasure. I spent a lot of effort on creating it and at some point almost burned out. Anyway, I've made a lot of conclusions for myself now, let's talk about it further.
First of all, I decided to reconsider the whole principle of my work on the game. From now on, I will keep new updates within 500-600 renders. And it doesn't matter at what point the story stops. This way updates will be able to come out twice as often and I won't burn out. Besides, I'm going to alternate tasks from now on. Since, for example, writing code and testing a game nonstop for more than a month is unbearable. Now there is a new task every week.
Secondly, from now on, I will communicate with you at least once a week. It will be any polls, news or just my thoughts. I realized that going underground is not nice to you. After all, we are making this game together to some extent and your advice and ideas are important to me. Ignoring your audience is unacceptable. I'm a lousy media personality and I don't know how to entertain people. But I will try my best =)
And thirdly, this is probably the saddest topic. But life is such a thing that something unpleasant can happen to us at any moment. Therefore, I will leave all my usernames and passwords to a trusted person. So that he could warn everyone in case of any trouble with me.
As a result of these thoughts, I want to start with a clean slate, change my approach to work and communication with you. Interesting things will be waiting for you in the near future.
And now, I'll be honest, I'll take a break for a week or two, I need to rest, I've been testing the game at night for the last week and haven't slept much.
And in addition to that. I want to coincide this release with my birthday, which I will have tomorrow, January 27th. I've become even older... =)
And finally… I want to express my great gratitude to everyone who believed in me and supported me. It means a lot to me. And I apologize once again for my bad behavior. I'll fix it =) Have a nice game! And of course I'm waiting for your feedback and bug reports. I must have missed something.… I probably won't be able to fix something this weekend because of the birthday celebration, but I'll definitely be in touch from Monday.
Good luck to you friends! =)
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.
O-M-G
I believe he was dead.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 1] [Guter Reiter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I’m really happy it came out and Guter put out such a good post. Looks like he’s gonna try and communicate more and to get updates out quicker. Can’t wait to play the new update

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
My man! Sorry for the shit talk. Guter is the real MVP. Sorry for daunting you. I will not compare you with Lust & Passion in the future. Mia culpa

Reactions: Adviar5050

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExcitingGames-EP16P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, since I guess people can only leak "windows" here is an "unofficial" build for Linux/Mac users, don't worry, it's literally same method the dev uses....

Everyone should be able to play it :coffee:

Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 1] [Guter Reiter]

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

If you want the compressed version, it is located here.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Guter Reiter
That was an amazing update. This is probably one of my top 5 favorite adult games, and the content, both with Jeff and Nina were good. Actually Nina was great. I love when devs get swinging right, instead of just going cuck (no kink shame, cuck can be good too, if done right). Love and horni, without all the humiliation shit. Its the love and devotion that makes me like Nympho Priestess as well, with the exception of few things.

Thanks <3

Btw, is there a way, or have you considered one, where we can support you monetarily as a one time thing, rather than a monthly subscription? Its the only beef i have with patreon. I am simply not that well off (yet, at least).

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes