May 11, 2018
I saw something on sankaku which is a vid of the no. 86 but only on one pov that lasts 27 seconds, not a 6 second loop. Does anyone have the other povs but longer?

peluca

Jun 1, 2020

New animation, Hinoa night (no sound). His VA is late again. That Hinoa has some nice, fat tiddies. :love:
thx a lot.. :love:
Sadly has no sound :(

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018

New animation, Hinoa night (no sound). His VA is late again. That Hinoa has some nice, fat tiddies. :love:
Twice in a row huh, patreon this time didn't even mention it(not even a post about it).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Game Bond

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Alright, The Ultimate Collection is here, with every variation from animation #51 till now.
Thank for sharing.

Compare to other collections that was posted within this thread by users. The only thing I didn't have was "91a PubLass Passion CLMX pat1080p30 and pat1080p60" variants. As For #66 and #67, what the different between df and full? or their both duplicates videos with different names?

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Thank for sharing.

Compare to other collections that was posted within this thread by users. The only thing I didn't have was "91a PubLass Passion CLMX pat1080p30 and pat1080p60" variants. As For #66 and #67, what the different between df and full? or their both duplicates videos with different names?
From some old patreon posts I can only tell you one difference I found, it was the appearance of the cum meter on the bottom left, full ones don't have that.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Alright, The Ultimate Collection is here, with every variation from animation #51 till now.
Was comparing to what I have and then double checked the main post. The 86 & 88 60fps animations form the front page aren't in your collection.

Does anyone know if 60fps alts of those two animations were ever made? If not, someone could probably interpolate the 30fps alts and maybe the rest of the older 30fps vids if that hasn't been done yet.

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
exga is literally the god in my eyes now , feels refresh like elden ring come out whenever he released a new video

• Haha
Reactions: Zeddy

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
someone could probably interpolate the 30fps alts and maybe the rest of the older 30fps vids if that hasn't been done yet.
Actually, I wouldn't mind maybe doing some of that if people want. I never had a reason to interpolate anything I was working on so I tested it out on no.63 with premiere pro. Let me know if I should do any more.

[edit] link I posted is dead since no one had interest.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Was comparing to what I have and then double checked the main post. The 86 & 88 60fps animations form the front page aren't in your collection.

Does anyone know if 60fps alts of those two animations were ever made? If not, someone could probably interpolate the 30fps alts and maybe the rest of the older 30fps vids if that hasn't been done yet.
Probably done by a certain user on this thread but wasn't officially made in 60fps. They are after all people around this site making certain animations to be in 60fps.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote