dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
and there are finished videos and not cuts? and for which games does the author of Exga make videos?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
and from which video games are generally taken and it is not necessary that they will complete these games?
creators are using 3d modeling software to animate custom models. these video clips are not from games.
your english is broken, better use some online translator.

Reactions: snapson

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
creators are using 3d modeling software to animate custom models. these video clips are not from games.
your english is broken, better use some online translator.
I thought it was just my crappy english(as a non-native english speaker) that I was having a hard time understanding what the question was about lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: ArtLink and snapson

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks! keep up pls.

by the way, Kaine is a man the begin with, but nobody knows cause Drakengard (the game he comes from) sold 2 copies an 1 was returned...
Yeah, I am aware of that, I just decided to add that in context of the video as there're ppl who don't like those sort of stuff so a warning ahead for those so they can decided wether to skip that or not.

Thanks for the clarification anyway

Reactions: SkrerkS and JhonLui

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Alright, The Ultimate Collection is here, with every variation from animation #51 till now.
Hi, nun_nun, thank you for always sharing with us. There's a link that you shared is down, would you do me a favor to share this again? Need it to check if I've missed some of the Exga's amazing videos.
Btw, I realized the OP does not have 91 to 102, but have 4-90 & 103-105. Will check if there's any difference from OP and report for an update later if needed.

Last edited:

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Hi, nun_nun, thank you for always sharing with us. There's a link that you shared is down, would you do me a favor to share this again? Need it to check if I've missed some of the Exga's amazing videos.
Btw, I realized the OP does not have 91 to 102, but have 4-90 & 103-105. Will check if there's any difference from OP and report for an update later if needed.
Sorry, I won't be able to update that link as it came directly from (link for the patreon post from kemono for reference, now marked as expired). OP is missing pretty much everything that I have posted except from 103-105, if you want to check for missing ones you can probably try search bar with 'by: member' with my name and that should be everything

Reactions: parker6666

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Is there wave 2 loops with sound or just 1 & 3? the wave 2 link on his kemono still works but they are with no audio.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Is there wave 2 loops with sound or just 1 & 3? the wave 2 link on his kemono still works but they are with no audio.
wave 2 just don't have audio as it's actually the first wave of loop dated(July 2021) and wave 1 is actually the most recent one, the name is a bit misleading

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote