RPGM Completed Exhibitionist Schoolgirl At Beach [v1.01] [Double Melon]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Viessa Please remove me as a translator of this game...... I did not translate any part of this game nor do I want to be credit on something I had no hand in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Cambi

Feb 14, 2019
Well it's your translation, though I guess you're right it is lipstick on a pig :sneaky:
Well that was a rather snarky comment. Does it really bother you that much? I see no one else having an issue with it. If it's bothering you that much I feel bad for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I see no one else having an issue with it.
>Language: English
>no screenshots of the game itself
No screenshots of the translation indeed... Showing off some of the work a translator actually put into a project is something the better known ones do.

It helps with the other question "Is this MTL?" since a few in game screenshots of the actual translation would make that apparent.

Cambi

Feb 14, 2019
No screenshots of the translation indeed... Showing off some of the work a translator actually put into a project is something the better known ones do.

It helps with the other question "Is this MTL?" since a few in game screenshots of the actual translation would make that apparent.
Why would I need to showcase the translation work if it has already been approved by the thread author? I have even shared a partial translation roughly three months ago for the actual translation request thread which was made like two years ago. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not an expert and I'm definitely not "known", and I don't claim and intend to be neither of those two. The images in the samples are take straight from the developer dlsite. I never thought someone would be so picky over some pictures :) Listen I'm not here to argue over something so minor, please just enjoy the game. That's all! :)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Is MTL avoidable?
At this point I think they don't have MTL prefix because it would halve the forum interaction, since most of the threads wouldn't even be opened as soon as peopl see the MTL prefix in the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Why would I need to showcase the translation work if it has already been approved by the thread author? I have even shared a partial translation roughly three months ago for the actual translation request thread which was made like two years ago. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not an expert and I'm definitely not "known", and I don't claim and intend to be neither of those two. The images in the samples are take straight from the developer dlsite. I never thought someone would be so picky over some pictures :) Listen I'm not here to argue over something so minor, please just enjoy the game. That's all! :)
Pride in your own work perhaps? Well if you don't care then no reason for me to.

Meh what's five more minutes of my time... I can at least be arsed :LOL: Here are some "english" screenshots for the OP Viessa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes