3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
finished. played through the opening. but the translations are terrible. but its better than nothing.

at the very least you can play it now
Just reading this will give people headaches Next time Just wait for the guy to finish the translation.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I started on a translation for this, should I make a thread in the translation tab or post updates here?
Might wanna start a new translation post. Makes it easier for people to know that this game is being translated right now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Candiru - Can you put a prepatched game up on mega or google? That way, I'll quickly make mirrors. Once that's done, i'll revise the OP and give you credit for the translated version. Just let me know how you want it credited... your patreon, blog, username, etc??

Reactions: aifman7

Navius

May 10, 2018
Lov it, sadly it's in a small Window and=> Alt+Enter is Fullscreen not what i like, someone know how to make that Window simply bigger and not a Fullscreen likee :eazyHype::winkytongue::):angel:

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Lov it, sadly it's in a small Window and=> Alt+Enter is Fullscreen not what i like, someone know how to make that Window simply bigger and not a Fullscreen likee :eazyHype::winkytongue::):angel:
Do you have windows 10?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Blamed for a crime she didn't commit .... if you need help and if you can find her maybe you could hire the A-Princess.

*Insert theme tune here*

She needs a black van with a red stripe.

Reactions: bas and Docf

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
IMPORTANT.
I made a misstranslation of a quest.
Please download this patch here and overwrite everything.
Thanks! I added a link to your post in the OP. If you have any other fixes that need to be posted, please just update that post.

And FYI, if you @ an uploader/mod/staff we get notified so we can update quicker! ;)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes