3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks.
It is possible to translate the other episode : Alice in Harlotland?

By the way, do you know how it's possible to make fast translations for RPG Maker games ?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Eeer... seems the guy who was translating and fixing this game posted his translated patch in ulmf... maybe u want to update the link to the game with the complete patch...

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I did post the hotfix here as well. It's already updated on the main page.

Garfh

Oct 4, 2017
Can anyone help me? I downloaded and extracted the file, all went well but when i tried to play it shows the message: Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/(a bunch of japanese) OP. And the game won't open, yet i searched for the file and it was there. How can i play this game?

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017
Change your windows to japanese
[Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change System Locale > Japanese > OK > Restart]

Re-extract 7zip file.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Thank you, I already did that but it doesn't work. The same message shows up again
Download RPG runtime package things. That fixed that issue for me on another game.

Also would anyone happen to have a save where you have to make your choice of evil or good with low evil so I can play the good ending? I know you get newgame+ But I can't be assed going through the whole game again for the little bit at the end. xD

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
hey guys where could i find the phantom beast's tail from quest 23-new medicine?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
you have to follow the riddle.
You might want to check the pot and the box next to the scarecrow.

Reactions: naroig
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes