RPGM Exiled [0.2][Khaaljo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
It's way more entertaining to voluntarily "decay" to a low status of slavery than to slave your way up, the more you succumb, the more exciting it gets, it's the carrot hanging on the stick. Not so much Harshville-ish so far, more like Death's punishment, which is also an amazing game. Thank you and good luck with the game, I will definitely check future versions!
my point exactly i do not get coercion in erotic games like whats the point go watch hentai the mc choosing to fuck themselves up is hot the consent is hot

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
hi folks.
after the first "longer" coversation with the purpel haired woman, im stuck..... [insert step-sis joke here]
as you can see im in window-mode and fast walk is on.
i approach her from the left side and not from the front. so i got stuck and cant get into the menu to save.
EDIT: after replaying that scene its run as it should. if you approach her from the front.
View attachment 1294368
do the scene again, but talk to her from in front of her, that way you wont get stuck.

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
do the scene again, but talk to her from in front of her, that way you wont get stuck.
that what i wrote in the edit (did the edit on monday). the very last sentence.^^
but thats just for the dev. it simple: if there is a bug, report it. so the game can be even better in the long run and the dev get some peace of mind. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin and Zred.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Well, this was short... Promising and with obvious influences from Death's Punishment, which is a great femdom game, but currently finishable within 15 minutes or less, so hard to say too much about it. The English is, meh, tolerable and understandable (not great but you'll get it), and there are already 2 scenes with foot-worshipping content, so feet will probably be a primary fetish.

Given that only women live on the island, this could grow into a nice little yuri femdom game, which is definitely a welcome addition! Good luck with the future releases dev!

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
It means feet must be clean at all times it also means licking toes and feet will occur in this game?
Does that include massaging if you obey but if disobey foot torture?

Reactions: Scotsman1989
Mar 4, 2018
Wow, a new indie game developer on this premise, seems really interesting but I am not placing any bets on v1.0, keep developing the game as you planned dev, dont give too much credit to comments right now (atleast till the 5th version)

Khalid33

Aug 24, 2018

View attachment 1291143

Overview:
Exiled to an island where you have to obey orders to survive​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-8
Release Date: 2021-07-10
Developer: Khaaljo
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Here we go again

Reactions: zh1900
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote