RPGM Exiled [0.2][Khaaljo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExiledToNewLife-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Any chance of being able to choose the MC's gender in a future version?
Just check all the other games available on f95zone. There are enough with the gender you want. Fem protagonist & Fem domination is rare enough that there is no need to change the gender. Adding to that is that changing the MC gender is doing at minimum double the work (dialog and images) for the dev and everyone only enjoys part of it. And if you make male & female protagonists then there will be those that want futa, furry etc. .

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Woman walks to another woman she's never met who says "hello, kiss my feet" and she replies "ok mistress"

Yeah.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Woman walks to another woman she's never met who says "hello, kiss my feet" and she replies "ok mistress"

Yeah.
I mean, no one said this was non-fiction. I don't know how much immersion is really being attempted or should be expected. I also don't expect to send myself off to slave island but it's all fantasy.

Reactions: jet413

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I like this game, it is similar (albeit not much) to my favorite Harshviel, I look forward to continuing.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hello,
I don't know what's going wrong, but I have the feeling that the game just keeps going until you get to the hotel where you work. I see no progress. The G account is well over 1000, reputation is also over 1000, Energy is only 1 of 2. A bit strange. The scenes are repeated ad infinitum.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000

Margok321

Jul 29, 2023
is there more than the brat that let me clean the room the hotel where i serve the 3 doms at night and on day let spit me into my moth and the sisters that let me gag on thier feet?

Margok321

Jul 29, 2023
Hello,
I don't know what's going wrong, but I have the feeling that the game just keeps going until you get to the hotel where you work. I see no progress. The G account is well over 1000, reputation is also over 1000, Energy is only 1 of 2. A bit strange. The scenes are repeated ad infinitum.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000
yep so that i thougth would be a good game if there would be more to do and to achive

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote