4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
F

i have no idea what argument i was in but my comments are gone too lol
Your comments just got kind of caught up in it. Was dealing with a well known entitled choosing beggar who always tries to inject his will into people’s games while producing nothing of value himself. You’re cool though.

Reactions: tombeir

roc11

Jun 10, 2017
Your comments just got kind of caught up in it. Was dealing with a well known entitled choosing beggar who always tries to inject his will into people’s games while producing nothing of value himself. You’re cool though.
sorry if i write bad comment i love ur game cant wait for steam release (i hope there will be steam release)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
doer2.jpg

Oh, babe, hearing your silent calls through the multiverse was exhausting 4 me too.
Come!
Let us unwind together, love.

doer1.jpg

Oh .. you read my mind ... coming huni!

wasnt there a page 110 here :unsure: magic?
mods must've cleaned up some comments after a discussion got "a little heated".
It was nothing but an unnecessary fight between me and timepants.
F

First time the mods did that that it it didn't single me out.
F

i have no idea what argument i was in but my comments are gone too lol
It was stupid. I won't shit on him--not that I have no reason not to... But he doesn't like suggestions or advice or, constructive criticism.
Then your post was also considered spam/off-topic (at least in the eyes of a mod).
Let us all go back to gaming, shall we !?!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How far is your jump planned 4?
A galaxy visit darth someone? A gun go bang the American Civil War?
A rock leave Earth & go 4 mars or venus?
I’m planning on it after the full game is done. I’ll probably remaster it. Depends on if I wanna just jump right into the next game though.
Scy fy past, present or future tense?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: thorin0815

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
sorry if i write bad comment i love ur game cant wait for steam release (i hope there will be steam release)
Just started firing accusations and bringing up the past--most things that were trivial. I asked for things and unintentionally pressured him to go my way. After I examined things--i backed off an apologize. I never intended to be forceful I guess he never accepted my apology.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The censorship here is sometimes really funny :) . I have posted celebrations of Timepants update and it disappeared quite quickly. Not sure, who get offended LOL.
Guys! Wake up! Timepants delivered the update :cool:

Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes