4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
As I recall this story is being told in retrospect, related while in a jail cell to a guy named Beardo. Quite a journey, even from where we are now, to that scenario. About how many chapters does dev think the whole story will end up being?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As I recall this story is being told in retrospect, related while in a jail cell to a guy named Beardo. Quite a journey, even from where we are now, to that scenario. About how many chapters does dev think the whole story will end up being?
Don't think it was a jailcell, looked like a regular room where the MC was handcuffed to the bed :)

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I’m curious what new things you’ll think of after playing the episode tbh
I'm looking to whatever Hot Pirate Chick content there is. I have this idea about her and Astrid, but I'd like to see more of her character before I figure out how the pieces, err... fit together?

And then there's the scene I want to do with Astrid giving Tahir some... 'pointers'.

And that idea about Tahir, Astrid and MC in a daisy chain.

And that bondage idea...

Not gonna lie, it's pretty bad inside my head. Not sure it can get any worse, but we'll find out soon.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm looking to whatever Hot Pirate Chick content there is. I have this idea about her and Astrid, but I'd like to see more of her character before I figure out how the pieces, err... fit together?

And then there's the scene I want to do with Astrid giving Tahir some... 'pointers'.

And that bondage idea...

Not gonna lie, it's pretty bad inside my head. Not sure it can get any worse, but we'll find out soon.
Haha well for more pirate content you might not wanna win your fight...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

And that bondage idea...

YesYesMeme.gif

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes