4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Egyptrap is a permanent love interest… :sneaky:
Help, the amount of saves I have for all the routes keeps expanding somehow.
On a serious note, is it safe to assume that some of the characters teased a while back, or some we've seen at the beginning of the game, will also be permanent LIs?

zerze

May 27, 2017
Well,
Tahir
Redhair trap
lawyer trap
egyptrap
hmm...I don't know what you're trying to accomplish timepants... but it's dangerous and it works on me.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Love interests:
1. Tahir
2. Astrid
3. Kadijah
4. Aislinn
5. Zilv
6. Sonya
7. Egyptrap
8. Secret/it’s complicated…

:censored:
Well, for me, my love interest will be always Kadijah. I love pussy and she is a strong character so far! I have nothing against gay or trans content, but I am a hetero guy, and for that Kadijah is mine, mine, only mine...:cool::p

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Well, for me, my love interest will be always Kadijah. I love pussy and she is a strong character so far! I have nothing against gay or trans content, but I am a hetero guy, and for that Kadijah is mine, mine, only mine...:cool::p
Ironically, I went into the game expecting her to be the primary love interest for my run, but her personality was abrasive enough and she's manipulative enough that it kind of became a turn-off for me and I've kind of dodged scenes with her.

Whereas Tahir and Astrid have just sort of become my default love interests simply by virtue of being so damned sincere. It just kind of feels like relationships with either of them would be way more fulfilling, and thus my main character would be way more interested in pursing them, whereas Kadijah feels like way too much trouble, and Aislinn comes across kind of crazy.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes