4.60 star(s) 91 Votes
Sep 15, 2017
Astrid is a woman and if you pay attention to what she says, she hates her cock and wants it gone. So, if anyone doesn't want to help her become fully what she wants, doesn't deserve her.
In your game. Because you like the cock. I don't. So, I will play it as she says it. She hates her cock so, I will figure out a way to make it go bye-bye.
I didn't say you don't deserve the tsundere muscly viking girl, did I? I said you don't deserve the tsundere muscly viking dickgirl, and I stand by that.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
D

Deleted member 2361036

Enjoying this run of finding intelligent devs who know how to write dialogue and are funny even! Even though there wasn't much sex yet, especially if you play it 100% hetero, this was still entertaining.

Reactions: timepants

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Alright! I'm officially joining this thread. For as long as I can stay joining this thread. This game is so amazing that I've decided to stop lurking... Why do I seem to remember Tahir as Fahir? Astrid best girl etc etc
It is because of the font used. I got the same issue when starting the game, took a few moments to realize it was a T. :unsure::p
It's strange with Astrid, normally I'm neither into blonde, nor big and especially not muscles in women, but with Astrid it was love at first sight. I would love her even with two dicks. ;-)
Please don't give timepants ideas. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know things are heating up in the plot department, but what if the gang drops everything to have an anime beach episode?
Maybe after they escape their current predicament and run away from their country, that seems to be in the middle of a desert. :p

Seriously i can't see how that could be done.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes