4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Give this chick a dick and a footjob scene and you've got yourself another patron lol (I'm not joking)...
Nooooo Not everyone has a foot fetish and there's already too many dicks.
I like both dicks and footjobs. I mean, there have been both in every update I've done so far.

That being said, more will be revealed about this character when they debut in chapter 3. I think people on both sides of the aisle will be pleasantly surprised.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I like both dicks and footjobs. I mean, there have been both in every update I've done so far.

That being said, more will be revealed about this character when they debut in chapter 3. I think people on both sides of the aisle will be pleasantly surprised.
Not sure when it's dropping, but, I'll be pledging up after the first of the month.

Reactions: timepants

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Better. Don't get me wrong, feet have their place as a moderately effective way to estimate a potential partner's dick size and as a way to not hobble around on stumps but they sure as shit aren't sexy
I disagree, feet can be very sexy (see this game)... however I agree that they are a moderately effective way of estimating dick size and an adequate way to not hobble around on stumps (stumps are not dependable) lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just someone I'm working on... View attachment 786376

Am i to sleepy right now or did you mentioned before, in this thread, a character who could change their genitalia?:sleep::oops::sleep:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Zilv was goofier than expected (and somehow I was expecting a burly and hairy guy as gay masculine route) -but he looks like fun, I'm curious to see where's gonna go

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Zilv was goofier than expected (and somehow I was expecting a burly and hairy guy as gay masculine route) -but he looks like fun, I'm curious to see where's gonna go
He’s a very good natured guy. Which makes it more disconcerting considering how many people he’s killed.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Royalty free, of course! So more like "Cardiac Warmth, Powerful Inclination!"

Gonna have to punch a lot of sides of beef.

Reactions: haooni
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes