4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well SOMEONE has a gay/ futa fetish now don't they?
I am not even a half an hour into the game when both those and anal with a woman is brought up lmfao.

Jan 19, 2020
Well SOMEONE has a gay/ futa fetish now don't they?
I am not even a half an hour into the game when both those and anal with a woman is brought up lmfao.
I think that is one of the main reasons I love this game. One second you're on the floor, next thing you're grabbing a dick or someone is flashing an ass in your direction hahah. An overall hilarious bundle. 357 4 lief.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's it! I'm getting me mallet!

Agree to disagree. I'm sure there are plenty that wouldn't mind Diet Astrid©, but Astrid Classic is the choice of a new generation.
Surely that would be New Astrid© which, as those of old enough to remember the 80s, is never a good thing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey Dev, how often do you update the game?

I believe having fixed schedule update like NLT (even the updates are relatively lightweight) could boost your Pateron sub tremendously.
That is quite a absurd comparison to make. :rolleyes:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hey Dev, how often do you update the game?

I believe having fixed schedule update like NLT (even the updates are relatively lightweight) could boost your Pateron sub tremendously.
I don't know what NLT is. Also, while I try to get updates out asap, I do have to contend with my real job and the fact that this is a one man operation. Also I prefer giving substantial updates which actually move the story along instead of like 3 scenes with 200 renders per month or something.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
I believe having fixed schedule update like NLT
To each his own I guess. Some devs prefer shorter updates and schedules, but others would rather work on their games more and dish out a huge chunk every couple months or so.
Also I prefer giving substantial updates which actually move the story along
But tbh, your current approach is good enough. Some might say its too long a wait, but once the update rolls out, the story moves further than expected while we also get a whole lotta content:BootyTime:! Its a win-win situation if I'm not wrong.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So I'll be honest...I skipped this one because I looked at the tags and am not into trans/gay content. But then I read that they're optional, so I decided to give it a try (avoiding said content). When I disliked Kadijah (she doesn't like me very much, especially during the trial) I was kind of like, "Well fuck what now?" But I must admit I fell in love with Astrid. I even replayed the game so I can explore all of her scenes and I gotta say that I will protect her with my life. I never thought I'd say that about a trans character and her scenes with MC were both funny yet beautiful and super hot (I also thought I'd never say that when it comes to trans content). I love the freedom of choice in the game, it is very refreshing and you are clearly warned about certain content. Kudos dev for the great game! I am looking forward to continuing my adventures with Astrid. :giggle:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So I'll be honest...I skipped this one because I looked at the tags and am not into trans/gay content. But then I read that they're optional, so I decided to give it a try (avoiding said content). When I disliked Kadijah (she doesn't like me very much, especially during the trial) I was kind of like, "Well fuck what now?" But I must admit I fell in love with Astrid. I even replayed the game so I can explore all of her scenes and I gotta say that I will protect her with my life. I never thought I'd say that about a trans character and her scenes with MC were both funny yet beautiful and super hot (I also thought I'd never say that when it comes to trans content). I love the freedom of choice in the game, it is very refreshing and you are clearly warned about certain content. Kudos dev for the great game! I am looking forward to continuing my adventures with Astrid. :giggle:
I'm glad you liked her. You might come around to Kadijah eventually. If not there are other cis gender female characters, as you'll see in the next update!

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes