4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
wow, the tahir route is just awesome. and the lawler is promising too. this game is one of my favs. :love:(y)
but the questions at the end of the first chapter are somewhat weird.
You mean the questions in regard to what you did in chapter 1? Those are actually at the beginning of chapter 2 and they're mainly there to consolidate some old variables for importing into chapter 2. The other option would have been to go back into chapter 1 and rewrite variables but that would have broken saves so I figured the questionnaire was a better option. It's not like I don't break the fourth wall regularly anyway.

Reactions: haooni

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Absolutely love the game! Especially Astrid peaked my interest, but could you make it an option to have her dick be bigger than mcs? It would make a lot more sense for her dom route. Also I could help you translate the game to german, if you want to and dont already have someone doing it!
Well, MC's dick is already big enough, better not change anything more in this way :)

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Absolutely love the game! Especially Astrid peaked my interest, but could you make it an option to have her dick be bigger than mcs? It would make a lot more sense for her dom route. Also I could help you translate the game to german, if you want to and dont already have someone doing it!
Their dicks are pretty similar in size already so it probably wouldn’t be that noticeable for the extra work involved. As for the German thing,, possibly. I haven’t had it translated into any other languages yet.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Ok, I just went through Dom Astrid and it broke me. That was probably the most realistic and funniest bit that I've seen across pretty much any game. :LOL:

Ashur desperately needs to get some more fibre in his diet.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ok, I just went through Dom Astrid and it broke me. That was probably the most realistic and funniest bit that I've seen across pretty much any game. :LOL:

Ashur desperately needs to get some more fibre in his diet.
An entirely bread based diet is pretty low in fiber. Truly the only downside to such a wonderful food.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Great game and i'm really enjoying but updates should be faster like every 3 months. I guess the previous version was 6 months ago.
A little under 5 actually, but that's mainly due to this chapter dwarfing the entirety of what i had previously done by a huge margin. It should really be like chapters 2 and 3. Maybe 4. Previous releases were roughly a month and a half to two months each, but the game's getting more complex, I do this entirely by myself, I wanna spend some time learning animation, and I have a real job to contend with too. I'm not giving hard dates on updates because people will inevitably be disappointed if I miss those dates.

Instead I give people updates on what I'm currently working on and a loose estimate. Some days I have more time to work than others. Also I prefer to do big content drops instead of a few hundred renders that barely move the story forward or only focus on one character. One of my general goals is to make each update have something for everyone instead of just focusing on one particular character that not everybody may be interested in. That way people who are fans of a certain character will always get content for that character in every update.

Also it just takes a while to write since I'm not doing a throw away plot or characters. I have my plot outlined and I know where each chapter is going but a lot of the content of the chapters changes as I write and come up with ideas. I also wrack my brain thinking up new bread and vest jokes obviously.

PS: The update I'm working on won't be 5 months because the script was already done when I started working on it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Great game and i'm really enjoying but updates should be faster like every 3 months. I guess the previous version was 6 months ago.
So, I guess you're one of those guys who would rather eat a greasy ass burger and fries from a shitty diner with roaches and rodents everywhere, instead of a fine 7 course meal with a glass of 1961 Château Latour. Good to know.

timepants what do ya think? A shitty burger or fine dining?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I would prefer burger and fries over "fine" dining every day, but I agree to your core statement. I kinda hate rushed updates with only a few new renders. Good games are like good wine, they need their time.

And nobody wants timepants to burn out, so take all the time you need.
Did you forget the part where I said: "... from a shitty diner with roaches and rodents everywhere..."? Ahahaha

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Did you forget the part where I said: "... from a shitty diner with roaches and rodents everywhere..."? Ahahaha
I guess even then I would prefer the burgers, I can't stand so called "Haute Cuisine" and roaches are free proteins. ;) Whish we had more U.S. diners over here in Germany.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes