4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
T-Pants, what kind of rig are you running for your renders? I'm currently building my new pc and need some inspiration (unless it sucks).

Edit.

Just kidding, I'm sure it's great.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
RTX 2080 Ti
64 GB Ram
Ryzen 7 2700x
God knows how much storage but like 7 drives of various 1+ terabyte capability and some SSDs.

EDIT: To put that in perspective, when I started working on Exiles I had an RTX 2070 or something, 16 GB Ram, same processor, and slightly fewer terabytes of storage. But now my daz assets library is like 2 tb.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
RTX 2080 Ti
64 GB Ram
Ryzen 7 2700x
God knows how much storage but like 7 drives of various 1+ terabyte capability and some SSDs.

EDIT: To put that in perspective, when I started working on Exiles I had an RTX 2070 or something, 16 GB Ram, same processor, and slightly fewer terabytes of storage. But now my daz assets library is like 2 tb.
And you still managed to put out a game, even after having to give up a kidney for all that?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just finished it, great game so far! I love Khadijah (just can't seem to trust her) & Astrid, (hard to choose between Sub or Dom version-wish there was a combination of both) either way, just subbed on patreon and looking forward to more chapters.
Thanks! Astrid will have at least a few of opportunities to top/bottom regardless of path. It's just primarily she's a bottom on her sub path and a top on her dom path.

Also it's nice to see some people appreciative of Kadijah for a change!

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks! Astrid will have at least a few of opportunities to top/bottom regardless of path. It's just primarily she's a bottom on her sub path and a top on her dom path.

Also it's nice to see some people appreciative of Kadijah for a change!
I love all three of the LI's we've had a chance to play with so far. Kadijah's a bit cold and bitchy to start, but I also love Morrigan in Dragon Age and Bella in BaDIK, so that's not really a problem for me. Makes the chase interesting.

Tahir's cute and sexy as fuck. One of the best fembois on the site, both in looks and personality.

And Astrid is a fucking goddess. :love:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes