4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
maybe this has already been answered, but a harem route is not planned?
Last I saw, no. There'll probably be some poly routes where you get with two characters but only in plausible combinations.
(A shame tbh, if there's one game that could get away with taking the absolute piss out of harem logic it's this one.)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I mean, technically you might be able to get it in the evil ending but it'll eschew plot consistency for balls to the wall fucking and little logical sense.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
To address your concerns:

1. It seems like you're taking everything Darius says and does at face value like he's some sort of bumbling buffoon. Hmm...

2. I think this has already been addressed.

3. I know some of my gay fans would like some bottom scenes so they'll be available. The MC isn't a total bottom though so he'll probably be versatile. Still, if you don't want to choose that, you won't be forced into doing it. Just like you can choose to have gay encounters, you'll also be able to choose the type of gay encounter you have. This is strictly an example since I haven't coded a scene like it yet, but say you're in an encounter with a gay guy and you get to a fuck menu. Anything bottoming relatedwill be clearly labeled as such. If you don't choose it, never happened. It's not my thing, personally, but neither are more masculine dudes and I'm gonna add some of them for people who want to fool around with them too.
i ain't gay, be Tahir was far too feminine for me. as one person said: '' It shouldn't be optional, if you don't want trap/trans/futa cock in your mouth or ass then don't play a game where it is not optional to pick the gender of the character''-don't agree that there shouldn't be the option.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If only I understood what you want us to understand. No offense!
i'm saying i agree that that content should be and we should expect it. but i don't agree that there shouldn't be an option not to engage in such-but, at the same time....you PROBABLY shouldn't play a game like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes