4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
i'm saying i agree that that content should be and we should expect it. but i don't agree that there shouldn't be an option not to engage in such-but, at the same time....you PROBABLY shouldn't a game like this.
It's been a while since I've played the game, but I can't remember being forced into any specific sexual practices at all. I'm not gay, neither I'm into Femboys, but I don't mind seeing MC having fun with them. It's just a game and it doesn't have to mirror my real life preferences.

The main reason why I like this game so much is the humor used and of course sexy Astrid and I don't mind if she tops the MC, even if I would never allow that in real life.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's been a while since I've played the game, but I can't remember being forced into any specific sexual practices at all. I'm not gay, neither I'm into Femboys, but I don't mind seeing MC having fun with them. It's just a game and it doesn't have to mirror my real life preferences.

The main reason why I like this game so much is the humor used and of course sexy Astrid and I don't mind if she tops the MC, even if I would never allow that in real life.
you're not forced-i'm just saying that you generally shouldn't be-but, at the same time, you should expect that kinda thing.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's Timepants baby, he should make his game first and foremost like he wants it to be.
that might not be the best way. without taking the chance of calling gatekeepers, i know one dev who was stubborn and fought against his own game-despite others calling it out....he lost patrons over it. all i'm saying is that a dev should make a game the way he wants to, but listen to the players, as well. that dev made a game with serious potential...but that's it-aside from the art.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
For myself not only the pictures are art, the whole game is one piece of art. If I don't like parts of a book, I wouldn't start to complain about it, I take it as it is. But that's of course only my personal opinion.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm not really sure what I'm being told I should change here...

Furthermore, I'm making the game the way I like it because I'm not gonna invest tons of time in something that I'm not interested in working on. Otherwise I would have made Roommate/Landlady Simulator 2020 Part 12.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

Furthermore, I'm making the game the way I like it because I'm not gonna invest tons of time in something that I'm not interested in working on. Otherwise I would have made Roommate/Landlady Simulator 2020 Part 12.
Those comments weren't directed at you or anyone specific-and I'm not asking you to change anything.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It's Timepants baby, he should make his game first and foremost like he wants it to be.

that might not be the best way. without taking the chance of calling gatekeepers, i know one dev who was stubborn and fought against his own game-despite others calling it out....he lost patrons over it. all i'm saying is that a dev should make a game the way he wants to, but listen to the players, as well. that dev made a game with serious potential...but that's it-aside from the art.

Well, you can probably see how one could possibly construe your comments as directed at me considering it's in a thread discussing my game at length and specifically talks about my game before mentioning another dev...

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Well, you can probably see how one could possibly construe your comments as directed at me considering it's in a thread discussing my game at length and specifically talks about my game before mentioning another dev...
Timepants, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your game. The story is top-notch. The characters are alluring and not just their bodies, but their personalities. Just wonderful job putting this together. The atmosphere, the music, the writing, was all some of the best I've seen.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

Beside of more, moooore, moooooooore Astrid scenes with 0,1 or even 2 dicks, please don't change anything. ;-)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Says the one being rude and making vague comments about how the dev shouldn't do the game like he wants...:rolleyes:

I get the feeling she will be important when they decide to run away from this place. :unsure:
i wasn't. but as i recall, you started at me as you've done since you first commented on a post i've made with insults and accusation just trying to start fights.

Reactions: thorin0815
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes