4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
You know what a lot of game developers seem to do? The MC stages a daring prison break with the help of some mysterious god/narrator and then meets up with a super cool gladiator. After that, the MC takes his girlfriends and boyfriend(s) on a shopping spree. A shopping spree that for some reason take place at a store looks like that one clothing store in every VN that you take the LI to try clothes on and inadvertently peek on them while they're changing.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You know what a lot of game developers seem to do? The MC stages a daring prison break with the help of some mysterious god/narrator and then meets up with a super cool gladiator. After that, the MC takes his girlfriends and boyfriend(s) on a shopping spree. A shopping spree that for some reason take place at a store looks like that one clothing store in every VN that you take the LI to try clothes on and inadvertently peek on them while they're changing.
Then the mafia shows up. Did someone leak my script?!?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Just venting. Fatigue really. I haven't encountered an insurmountable problem or anything. I just wanna get some nice previews out this weekend.
Every time I feel like this, I take a break from work for a while. I grab my headphones, open the Spotify app and choose the worst Death Metal in my list that I can find. For me this is something like a primal scream therapy. Of course it doesn't work for everyone, but I can relieve stress and frustration with music, the worse I feel, the harder the music has to be.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes