4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

zerze

May 27, 2017
I'm not a fan of these types of content "trap/trans" but i admit the story and humor are awesome, characters are all beautiful and interesting especially Astrid (best girl) , Kadijah ( she is perfect and underrated) and Tahir(I don't care if it's Tahir it's Nohomo!).
Narrator is definitely the GOAT :)

flaming rifleman 69

Oct 4, 2018
If one chooses Kadijah hate fuck path, will there be future scenes with her? like slowly building up a decent relationship with her even after choosing that option or is her character locked out of those future possibilities just curious

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
If one chooses Kadijah hate fuck path, will there be future scenes with her? like slowly building up a decent relationship with her even after choosing that option or is her character locked out of those future possibilities just curious

I wouldn’t call it a loving relationship in that case, no. You can have a sort of lust relationship on thst path where you dislike each other but still work together and fuck each other because you’re still attracted to each other. But you’re together primarily because your goals align.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
For me that is definite. I want to be able to choose who I fuck and when. That is at minimum the amount of choice I expect in a game. I'd prefer to have a lot more decision making to do, choices that have big impacts and other choices that barely cause ripples.
i mean sexual acts that you'll engage in.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah, hmm... I am trying to remember if he allowed us that type of control. I really like it but if I can't control which position or sexual act we do I am disappointed but not as much as I would be if I couldn't refuse someone out right.
i fully agree.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah, hmm... I am trying to remember if he allowed us that type of control. I really like it but if I can't control which position or sexual act we do I am disappointed but not as much as I would be if I couldn't refuse someone out right.
but i do remember that we choose blow that guard.....''shivers''. trans girls? sure, traps? not much a fan of-only if they're feminine enough-no further.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
but i do remember that we choose blow that guard.....''shivers''. trans girls? sure, traps? not much a fan of-only if they're feminine enough-no further.
Yeah, I remember that, glad it was optional and we had the sexy pirate there to distract him. Tahir is a maybe to me, depends on my mood, otherwise I will only go as far as a trans girl.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is on purpose. Part of Tahir's character arc is about making him more comfortable in himself and his relationship with you. He overcompensates and tries to be something he imagines some super dominant alpha guy would like so he really plays up the submissiveness and "daddy" talk. You might have noticed he briefly breaks from it in part of his sexy time scene. You'll be given the option to encourage him to be more "authentically" himself or you can encourage his raunchy slut daddy talk side.
i'd like a balance.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes