4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Yep. I have several ideas for different characters that will pop up in the narrative. Especially since the setting will become pretty varied as the chapters go on.

I'm assuming you mean vagina and dick? That could be in the cards. A lot of the content outside of the initial 3 love interests will cater to fetishes that wouldn't necessarily fit elsewhere. Certain fetishes are more likely to appear sooner if patrons vote on them. That being said, I have a pretty eclectic stable of fetishes and I'll be adding things that turn me on in addition to poll results so I could see it happening.

Currently Tahir is the trap character and Astrid, who unfortunately doesn't make her appearance until the second half of this chapter to be released in a few weeks, is the trans character. I haven't decided if she's trans naturally or if it's a magic thingie yet.
Magic thingy would be the best option imo. While some may like trans and all but a she-hulk(muscled woman) who loves you to death is really the greatest thing there is. Well except harem.:p

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
@Tim.E.Pants Games,
If I romance Astrid and encourage her to gat rid of dick will our relationship falter? And without spoiler will get a chance to do so?
And really hope you give us a chance for harem or at least Kadija, Adtrid and that pirate redhead( Everyone loves redheads:love:).
Thanks for your awesome work and keep it up.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@Tim.E.Pants Games,
If I romance Astrid and encourage her to gat rid of dick will our relationship falter? And without spoiler will get a chance to do so?
And really hope you give us a chance for harem or at least Kadija, Adtrid and that pirate redhead( Everyone loves redheads:love:).
Thanks for your awesome work and keep it up.
Astrid won’t get pissed if you encourage her to change since it is her stated goal. You can also convince her to keep it without harming the relationship. She’ll get pissed if you treat her like some sort of pariah and show no concern for her until she changes though since it’ll be pretty obvious to her you really only cared about her genitalia and not who it was attached to.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Astrid won’t get pissed if you encourage her to change since it is her stated goal. You can also convince her to keep it without harming the relationship. She’ll get pissed if you treat her like some sort of pariah and show no concern for her until she changes though since it’ll be pretty obvious to her you really only cared about her genitalia and not who it was attached to.
But how will she react if it becomes clear that you only care about her current genitalia? :unsure:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I mean, if all you do is refer to her as "cock" or something, she might feel like you're reducing her to her genitalia...
I like to think I'd be more subtle that that :rolleyes:

That post was a joke btw, I'm well aware that, given the way you've written her, Astrid wants to be treated as a person.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
As a man, beating a woman clearly counts as an abomination unto Nuggan. Women wearing helmets probably too, but that shouldn't matter now. :ROFLMAO:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
As a man, beating a woman clearly counts as an abomination unto Nuggan. Women wearing helmets probably too, but that shouldn't matter now. :ROFLMAO:
But aren’t abominations unto nuggan usually things that people enjoy thus taking them away actually makes their lives worse? In other words, punching ladies in the face is something enjoyable?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes