4.60 star(s) 91 Votes
Jan 9, 2019
I actually like the game, the story is good, the characters are amazing
BUT whenever I finish playing, I have to delete it, as it has more than 4GB of space
I know some other games with more content and history that does not reach 500MB :D:D:D
Still, as I said earlier, I like the game and it will not stop me from playing
I look forward to every update
This game is amazing and just because it takes up a lot of space, I will not stop playing it <3

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
I actually like the game, the story is good, the characters are amazing
BUT whenever I finish playing, I have to delete it, as it has more than 4GB of space
I know some other games with more content and history that does not reach 500MB :D:D:D
Still, as I said earlier, I like the game and it will not stop me from playing
I look forward to every update
This game is amazing and just because it takes up a lot of space, I will not stop playing it <3
Yes this game is amazing, good story and also dev doesn't stick with the common tropes/kinks.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
A very wise man once said it's done when it's done. ;)
I must be speding too much time on here, I'm seeing all the same people in the same threads as me, starting to get weird...feels like I'm stalking/being stalked.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I must be speding too much time on here, I'm seeing all the same people in the same threads as me, starting to get weird...feels like I'm stalking/being stalked.:ROFLMAO:
Haha, I just wrote a mail to you regarding the same. Due to Corona and thanks to my pre-damaged lungs, I've been spending most of the time in my apartment since the pandemic began. There I have a comparatively large amount of time for nonsensical things, such as this forum. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Haha, I just wrote a mail to you regarding the same.
Admit it, you like-stalk me. Wherever I go and write something, less than 5 seconds later my message has a like from you. :ROFLMAO:
I've been stuck in my house for 7months(damn Covid), I've nothing better to do than sit at my PC playing games and posting on here, guess we just have the same great taste in games. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes