4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I suppose I should have said this months ago but if you played the game and like it (or fucking hate it or something) feel free to leave a review!
Don't think you want my review given the current state of the game.

Pros, Darius

Cons , Lack of Darius nipples.

Score 1.5/5

Conclusion, until Darius nipples are implemented in 8k scratch n sniff gold plated trading cards this game isn't for me, therefore I cannot recommend.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Jeez, I started this game out of curiosity about the next update and absolutely loved it for its huge girls, all very sexy and most of them muscular. You don't know how I enjoyed those harem girls, as well as Kadijah's tight back and glutes and especially that monumental body of Astrid that I hope to see flexing her massive muscles more and more, even making them grow, maybe some contest with this new gladitor gal. By far one of the best girls of all the games on this forum. :love:

As soon as I have a job in a few months I will start being a patreon, your work on this is very good also because the story does not stagnate and has its serious funny moments. But yes, the best of the best with your sexy girls and their voluptuous muscles, a lot of potential. (y)(y)(y)

as.png

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Jeez, I started this game out of curiosity about the next update and absolutely loved it for its huge girls, all very sexy and most of them muscular. You don't know how I enjoyed those harem girls, as well as Kadijah's tight back and glutes and especially that monumental body of Astrid that I hope to see flexing her massive muscles more and more, even making them grow., maybe some contest with this new gladitor gal. By far one of the best girls of all the games on this forum. :love:

As soon as I have a job in a few months I will start being a patreon, your work on this is very good also because the story does not stagnate and has its serious funny moments. But yes, the best of the best with your sexy girls and their voluptuous muscles, a lot of potential. (y)(y)(y)
Glad you liked it. You ought to really like the training montage in the next update then.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, I forget. Next update is the second part of chapter 2, no? And final? Or there is a 3rd part of chapter 2?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes