4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Have I somehow not given people the impression that stuff is optional?
plans change....unfortunately.
there were....complications in one game i enjoy that caused unfavorable changes.
that is your perception.

How am I misconstruing this? You did this like last week when you started complaining about another game that did something you didn't like in this same thread, which I also called you out on. If you have complaints about other games, why not let those devs know instead of using my thread as a personal soapbox?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i'm not gonna fight with you over this-not anywhere near fighting over.
You know you're not actually being subtle in trying to influence how I develop the game when you're like "well this thing happened in this game which wasn't to my taste. It would be a shame if it happened in your game." Adding ... at the end of each statement doesn't magically make me go, "Well this is a good idea. I'd better acquiesce to this master manipulator."

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wrong thread? :unsure:
Parody
How am I misconstruing this? You did this like last week when you started complaining about another game that did something you didn't like in this same thread, which I also called you out on. If you have complaints about other games, why not let those devs know instead of using my thread as a personal soapbox?
I blocked Ghostface ages ago :)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I recently played this game and enjoyed it.

I also like Tahir and Astrid the most (I wish there was an option to choose if they were a male or female like with the lawyer).

But nonetheless enjoyed them as femboy and trans.
Astrid’s genitalia choice is a major part of her arc but it is an eventual option. Tahir is just a pretty femboy though.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Astrid’s genitalia choice is a major part of her arc but it is an eventual option.
With the help of Aladdin's special dick-away lamp?
I'd rather keep rubbing Astrid's cock instead of a stupid lamp. :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, if you don't love Astrid including her dick, you don't really love her and as a good boyfriend it is our job to convince Astrid to love herself including her dick.

Of course, I didn't mean to express how you should write your story, personally, I just couldn't imagine a mutilated Astrid.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes