4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Ilovefemme

Apr 26, 2020
So.. Ehm.. There is a chance that the gay guy from the harem could be a secret romance while engaged with some of the main romance? Cause.. Well i really like him to be the guy who "what are you saying *main romance*? This one is so in love with you! I am just a friend"...

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So.. Ehm.. There is a chance that the gay guy from the harem could be a secret romance while engaged with some of the main romance? Cause.. Well i really like him to be the guy who "what are you saying *main romance*? This one is so in love with you! I am just a friend"...
I have plans for him. Mysterious, unknowable plans.

Iceaxe99

Feb 26, 2021
Also I’m just one person and do this in my free time!
Dude I've just gotten into these type of games and I can honestly say this game stands miles above the rest, I literally love it and can't wait for more. I was genuinely upset it ended. Your writing is fantastic as well and makes the characters feel incredibly real, here I am wishing Tahir was a real person! And that futa goddess...

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Dude I've just gotten into these type of games and I can honestly say this game stands miles above the rest, I literally love it and can't wait for more. I was genuinely upset it ended. Your writing is fantastic as well and makes the characters feel incredibly real, here I am wishing Tahir was a real person! And that futa goddess...
I encourage reviews, good or bad...

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Although I obviously prefer good. And also if you think it's bad don't be like lololol this sucks lol without giving any actual criticism.

Reactions: haooni
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes