4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
This seems a lot like you didn’t play/read anything.
I have played and read it countless times (I really like the game,especially the muscular amazon):love:

but at no time is said that we have them as wives or anything like that,just sex without compromise

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I have played and read it countless times (I really like the game,especially the muscular amazon):love:

but at no time is said that we have them as wives or anything like that,just sex without compromise
It's just the first two chapters and you already want to wife them up ? give it some time dude , i am sure that point in the story will eventually come up

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
It's just the first two chapters and you already want to wife them up ? give it some time dude , i am sure that point in the story will eventually come up
interpret the first question again man,I asked if we would have something like a wife or even just harem dating throughout the game or is it just sex with no strings attached

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
interpret the first question again man,I asked if we would have something like a wife or even just harem dating throughout the game or is it just sex with no strings attached
You can already commit to Tahir. Kadijah won't wanna share you with anybody. Astrid might do threesomes but only if you agree. We'll get into other characters preferences as we get to know them more.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
You can already commit to Tahir. Kadijah won't wanna share you with anybody. Astrid might do threesomes but only if you agree. We'll get into other characters preferences as we get to know them more.
I knew she wasn't the type of woman to share and i have this feeling that eventually she and Astrid will come to blows with one another with Ashur in the middle of it lol and as for Tahir i like the dude but since no romance i don't know what to make of him , i did feel bad about how he reacted in ep 2 :cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not at that point in his life, pleasse respect his feelings a bit more.

fregonard wants to know in advance before she gets too invested in the game.
You can however restrain from doing stuff with other babes shold you settle 4 one alone.
This has to be fun, new environment, new decisions, experimentation ... game oN!

Nov 9, 2020
Is there going to be pregnancy in this game? I know Astrid can't get preggo but Kadijah and Aislinn could.

I don't know what the dev has in store for the endgame but I hope it's epic like becoming the new sultan or maybe a king in another land(s).

Reactions: Maverick1965

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is there going to be pregnancy in this game? I know Astrid can't get preggo but Kadijah and Aislinn could.

I don't know what the dev has in store for the endgame but I hope it's epic like becoming the new sultan or maybe a king in another land(s).
I've stated a couple of times previously that pregnancy amongst the main characters in unlikely during the main game since it takes place over a long period of time and having to make pregnant people variations/have babies around seems like a nightmare/iffy from patreon's standpoint. However, I'm open to writing a few endings where love interests become pregnant or have children. Additionally, there may be a side character in a specific chapter who is currently pregnant as it makes sense for the story.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I've stated a couple of times previously that pregnancy amongst the main characters in unlikely during the main game since it takes place over a long period of time and having to make pregnant people variations/have babies around seems like a nightmare/iffy from patreon's standpoint. However, I'm open to writing a few endings where love interests become pregnant or have children. Additionally, there may be a side character in a specific chapter who is currently pregnant as it makes sense for the story.
Pregnant Darius confirmed, 2021 is looking a whole lot better now.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes