4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
The plan is to do a remaster when the whole game is done and release on steam. And make the earlier bits less shit once I have that breadth of experience. Lol "bread"th.
Go for it dude , once you have finished the story and added further polish to the game it's an instant buy for me , I think this game has what many other AVNs lack i.e a personality of it's own and it definitely stands out

And any new user/player that finds this game , try it , you really are in for a good time

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nice ... timer on them pants coming off .. interesting idea ... daring the moment just right to expose your throbbing ...
urge to meet and get touchy feely on the lush happy bumps of our babes ...
What an incredible looking game that everybody should play! My compliments to the dev.

Reactions: F1_V10

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Do you mean to remaster the whole game or just the earlier renders? :unsure:
It would be a whole game remaster. It wouldn't be drastically altered but it would probably be more polished since I'll be better at this by then hopefully. Additionally the goal would be to add nice animations throughout. At this stage I'm gonna try to start experimenting with them in the next chapter but I'm a complete newbie at it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have a look in these threads ... some nice enough string of renders to give the animation feels:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-15-0-talothral.58369/
https://f95zone.to/threads/terminus-reach-sentinel-v1-0-talothral.56643/
It would be a whole game remaster. It wouldn't be drastically altered but it would probably be more polished since I'll be better at this by then hopefully. Additionally the goal would be to add nice animations throughout. At this stage I'm gonna try to start experimenting with them in the next chapter but I'm a complete newbie at it.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Dude, dev's been promising goat fucking (at least 3 angles, 4 poses, 2 animations if I recall) for a year and half... still no renders #losingHope
Could have sworn you said 357 fucking...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... in that 1 year and a half time spent on them pants ... how many of them did you model?
293? 319?
Could have sworn you said 357 fucking...
You have just committed to making scenes of banging 4 357 lush wondrous babes in your game.
Have at them!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Taken to task and back .. you been pushing the bounds of reality into your depths of hell ...
with all the fabulous vests and bread, I can't believe there still isn't any goat fucking scene .... this is borderline offensive
Dude, dev's been promising goat fucking (at least 3 angles, 4 poses, 2 animations if I recall) for a year and half... still no renders #losingHope
no one ever takes me seriously, you will regret mocking me... I will. . . have my revenge View attachment 1022852
I think it's the next logical step, though it has to be charming goat lmao.

On a serious note - don't do it. Therapy will be needed to erase those images.
Since you refference a man of his words .. be a man of your word and stop this nagging.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes