4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And yet she doesn't even rank in your harem. Shameful.
She will. I have over 30 new entries (of which she is one) and will add them once I've finished playing 3 new games and seeing if there's anyone in there I also want to add.

perles75

May 16, 2020
It had the potential to be a great game as a concept, but the dev totally ruined it with their lame attempts at humour. There may have been a few good hits at fun but other than that it's cringeworthy overkill.
Also, what I foind even more annoying was this white-boy loser mentality of the MC (would attach screenshots but it doesn't work on mobile; anyway, those who have played know what I'm talking about, those who haven't - better not waste time to learn). Given that he's Muslim and Arab, he's expected to be a real man of color. A hard man I could admire. And what does he turn out to be? A total punk! Even his facial features are Nordic. Screw that!
So basically you accuse the developer of racism/whitewashing by fostering racial stereotypes ("a real man of color", "a hard man"...) -great job!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It had the potential to be a great game as a concept, but the dev totally ruined it with their lame attempts at humour. There may have been a few good hits at fun but other than that it's cringeworthy overkill.
Also, what I foind even more annoying was this white-boy loser mentality of the MC (would attach screenshots but it doesn't work on mobile; anyway, those who have played know what I'm talking about, those who haven't - better not waste time to learn). Given that he's Muslim and Arab, he's expected to be a real man of color. A hard man I could admire. And what does he turn out to be? A total punk! Even his facial features are Nordic. Screw that!
What the hell is this nonsense about a "real arab man of color" and "white boy loser mentality"? :FacePalm:
Stop trying to be a edgy kid, then perhaps you can enjoy the game better.

Somebody order a femboy?
View attachment 989895
Sorry, but I believe I ordered something hot, muscular, and trans. ;)

View attachment 989910
Give me both plus Tahir and Kadijah. :ROFLMAO:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I really hope your passion is still there. Amazing so far and there's no room to lose another trap game. Still patiently waiting ;-;
I'm still quite passionate about the project. I've been quiet because I spend almost all my free time working on it. It's a big update. Seeing as this one took me so long (holidays definitely played a part) the update schedule for the next chapters of the game will probably switch to smaller scale updates that don't advance the story quite so much but can be released quicker.

I'm not going to reduce the total amount of content, I'm just not going to be releasing it in such gigantic chunks that take me so long. So for instance we're still in chapter 2 technically even though it's split in half (lol) and it's like 15 sex scenes and 90 different scenes or something total. Chapter 3 might contain a similar amount of sex scenes and renders but i'll probably divide it up into like 4 updates instead of two.

D

Deleted member 2704656

I'm still quite passionate about the project. I've been quiet because I spend almost all my free time working on it. It's a big update. Seeing as this one took me so long (holidays definitely played a part) the update schedule for the next chapters of the game will probably switch to smaller scale updates that don't advance the story quite so much but can be released quicker.

I'm not going to reduce the total amount of content, I'm just not going to be releasing it in such gigantic chunks that take me so long. So for instance we're still in chapter 2 technically even though it's split in half (lol) and it's like 15 sex scenes and 90 different scenes or something total. Chapter 3 might contain a similar amount of sex scenes and renders but i'll probably divide it up into like 4 updates instead of two.
Hyy I'm looking for Chapter 3

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes