4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I may, or may not, have a thing for Astrid.

More exposure would certainly help nail down the answer to this important question.
It's a good sig. You should post it for other people to use. Maybe with a mention of Exiles on it...

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Those are good. Shame i can only put two images at the same time on my signature.
You can can get round this by adding more than 1 pic to the same sig in photoshop if ya wanted lol. ;)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You need to poke around in the .rpa files.

You should think twice about doing that though. That way madness lies.
Nice cryptic response

Ok found the secret folder containing a folder within a folder x 5 or so, ending up in the vastness of nothingness. So, is there really a hidden image? Or is it the emptiness therein that you mean by "Madness Lies"?

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
when u defend tahir u go in to punch the guy bt either u punch so slow that he has time to turn and react faster than u or he's so trained he sensed u coming idk
its not something thats bad about the game its jus whatever.

btw wtf is his wrong with mc's dick

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Oh, that's just the usual "MC gets beaten, only to grow stronger later on" thing. Standard zero to hero fare.

I'm sure there's SOMEONE out there who can help our protagonist become a lean mean killing machine.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
We're all eagerly awaiting the cover of "I'll Make A Man Out Of You", along with an appropriate dance number, to feature prominently in an upcoming episode.
Sure, you laugh, but I've considered writing a song for this game...

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes