4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm still quite passionate about the project. I've been quiet because I spend almost all my free time working on it. It's a big update. Seeing as this one took me so long (holidays definitely played a part) the update schedule for the next chapters of the game will probably switch to smaller scale updates that don't advance the story quite so much but can be released quicker.

I'm not going to reduce the total amount of content, I'm just not going to be releasing it in such gigantic chunks that take me so long. So for instance we're still in chapter 2 technically even though it's split in half (lol) and it's like 15 sex scenes and 90 different scenes or something total. Chapter 3 might contain a similar amount of sex scenes and renders but i'll probably divide it up into like 4 updates instead of two.
That is so much fapping material. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
If you like girls with dick it is your business. I just said my opinion.
And I was mostly playing it for the laughs. But, more seriously, if you're really against femboys, trans characters and ... well, don't want to do a list, but you get my point, are you absolutely sure you're in the right place? I mean, I respect your wish to shag a dickless Astrid, I'm not going to kinkshame anyone, but there's literally a ton of games that cater to the concept of a male MC having sex with an actual, pussy-owning female (who may, or may not be your actual birthmother), here's a game that is more concerned with ... other things. It's a bit like if I were to waltz into the DmD-thread and go: yeah, she's fine and all but she should have a dick. Bit weird right? There's already a female LI in the game if that's your thing. But if it's the character of Astrid - femdommy and muscular and all that - that gets you going (which is a bit unusual I admit, not many games cater to that), but the penis is a turn-off, then ok, you do you.

And yet ... I keep coming back to your statement: "If you like girls with dick it is your business. I just said my opinion."

Yes, it is. Yes, I do. And you know what? Not that many games actually do that thing. Very few games do it well. This is one of those few games that does. The dev is one of the few devs that get it. I guess you don't. That's fine. But if you're going to skip 70% of a games content, how much sense does it make to try to change it to suit your tastes, raher than just moving on to another game that's more up your alley? Why am I even arguing with you? Sigh. It's been a long week.

Fuck it. Club Tahir forever. Are you going to try to turn her into vagina-bearer as well? I'll see you at dawn then, f#€%er.

Tindomull

Dec 8, 2019
And I was mostly playing it for the laughs. But, more seriously, if you're really against femboys, trans characters and ... well, don't want to do a list, but you get my point, are you absolutely sure you're in the right place? I mean, I respect your wish to shag a dickless Astrid, I'm not going to kinkshame anyone, but there's literally a ton of games that cater to the concept of a male MC having sex with an actual, pussy-owning female (who may, or may not be your actual birthmother), here's a game that is more concerned with ... other things. It's a bit like if I were to waltz into the DmD-thread and go: yeah, she's fine and all but she should have a dick. Bit weird right? There's already a female LI in the game if that's your thing. But if it's the character of Astrid - femdommy and muscular and all that - that gets you going (which is a bit unusual I admit, not many games cater to that), but the penis is a turn-off, then ok, you do you.

And yet ... I keep coming back to your statement: "If you like girls with dick it is your business. I just said my opinion."

Yes, it is. Yes, I do. And you know what? Not that many games actually do that thing. Very few games do it well. This is one of those few games that does. The dev is one of the few devs that get it. I guess you don't. That's fine. But if you're going to skip 70% of a games content, how much sense does it make to try to change it to suit your tastes, raher than just moving on to another game that's more up your alley? Why am I even arguing with you? Sigh. It's been a long week.

Fuck it. Club Tahir forever. Are you going to try to turn her into vagina-bearer as well? I'll see you at dawn then, f#€%er.
Do not misunderstand it. Like you already said you do you. I was just asking what did Transformation of love interests meant because i have not played it. Sorry if i offended you in anyway.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Do not misunderstand it. Like you already said you do you. I was just asking what did Transformation of love interests meant because i have not played it. Sorry if i offended you in anyway.
He’s just breaking your balls a little. As for Astrid, yes she’ll have the option down the line to change her genitalia. As for other cisgender women kadijah and aislinn are options. As well as an as of yet unrevealed character.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Nah, it's cool. Don't want to start a flame war. I apologize if I overreacted. I appreciate your apology too. To many times on this site we end up fighting over silly things, I'm guilty of overreacting too. I did the first part as a joke and it escalated but I shouldnt have let it. Peace.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There's 2 types of lazyness ; the "just going to roll out of bed, going 'splat' on the floor and waiting for someone to pick me up" and the "can't bother to read the previous pages, let's make an unrelevant post but with a wild color for the shock value"

Can't believe I'd actually be proud to be of the first type

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There's 2 types of lazyness ; the "just going to roll out of bed, going 'splat' on the floor and waiting for someone to pick me up" and the "can't bother to read the previous pages, let's make an unrelevant post but with a wild color for the shock value"

Can't believe I'd actually be proud to be of the first type
But being proud would take effort. Too lazy for that.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
This game taught me about something that i never knew i needed in my life...vest puns... a lot of vest puns

Little hidden gem here and although the trans and gay stuff isn't my thing but it's cool the dev has given so many options

I hope to see this come to steam at some point when it's finished

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This game taught me about something that i never knew i needed in my life...vest puns... a lot of vest puns

Little hidden gem here and although the trans and gay stuff isn't my thing but it's cool the dev has given so many options

I hope to see this come to steam at some point when it's finished
The plan is to do a remaster when the whole game is done and release on steam. And make the earlier bits less shit once I have that breadth of experience. Lol "bread"th.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes