VN Ren'Py Abandoned Exiles Lust Chapter 1 [v0.0.11] [FlipJoker]

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

Holy fuck, I am scared. That MC model is nightmare-inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

FlipJoker

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Off to a good start. English is not your native language so you might want to get a proofreader. I could still understand the meaning just fine but others will bitch wine and complain as they have nothing else to do. The story is something new and I like that. all in all it was worth the download. I hope you continue this project and await an update. yes wine is spelled wrong but everyone got the meaning just fine.

Thank you so much for positive feedback, am working on the new update, will be fixing the renders and everything

FlipJoker

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Uhm... I think the story needs some improvement to be a story.
It feels quite jumpy. Also, it would be better to get the time straight (when did he lose his fiance? A week, month, days?).
And what about the relationship? Jumps from cousin to sister to cousin.

And I suppose, with that short amount of time you lost your beloved, I guess you would have other things on your mind.
But for a fictionary story the progress should be faster but this fast? Hm...

You might want to work on some things to not deliver a flop. Enough pointers are there already.
But for a first try actually not that bad. Keep trying. :)
Thank you for the positive feedback, i believe i rushed on that story and you feedback made me think better, the next update will be much better❤

Reactions: HorizonD

Raztheroth

Jul 23, 2019
Well, there are things you need to improve but they have already told you. The most important thing is that you are learning because it's not easy to create a game with all the elements that it has. All I will say is that you have to keep trying, try not to rush game releases, is better to release playable content than just a few minutes of gameplay. Good luck.

FlipJoker

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Well, there are things you need to improve but they have already told you. The most important thing is that you are learning because it's not easy to create a game with all the elements that it has. All I will say is that you have to keep trying, try not to rush game releases, is better to release playable content than just a few minutes of gameplay. Good luck.
Thank you

Reactions: Raztheroth

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very rough. Get a proof reader please. The renders are, not to put a too finer point on it, horrendous. It went also with me straight into the waste bin.
Even the title does not make sense in English.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I've seen worse... Renders are on the margin and Engrish abounds. With that being said I've seen rougher demos turn into decent games. Continue on your path and rewarded you will be. perseverance my friend.. perseverance.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
since it has Voyeur the game is great,who wants to see blowjob,anal,doggystyle? no one:cool:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
The renders look a bit better. Could still use a decent proofreader to clean up some of the grammar, but overall not too bad. It's incredibly short and ends abruptly and out of nowhere. I hope this doesn't end up being a peek-fest. When there aren't a lot of tags, but one of them is Voyeurism, they tend to scare me away. I hope the dev continues to learn and continues the game.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 683372

Working on the next update, a list of better renders since am only using CPU. Hop this will be much better
imho, game renders aren't too bad. i dont mind face and stuff. the light is maybe a bit too high, almost no shadow. But its beginning.

but english..... hugh !
since it has Voyeur the game is great,who wants to see blowjob,anal,doggystyle? no one:cool:
you have to be voyeur to play the game.... cant play with eyes closed... chicken logic :sneaky::sneaky: