2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Yep it couldn't be you that is at fault. I am just a pathetic individual for showing how crap your system is with maths. You know that thing that is only objective and not subjective? The economy doesn't work at scale. Are you seriously that clueless? With each birth of just 4 people you can't even feed them with one farmer and you can just afford the power. There isn't a single aspect of the economy that makes sense with the maths. But sure people telling you it is too easy without the actual maths to prove their position makes me the pathetic one. Couldn't be you...

I just used the evil maths your teacher told you were vital for success in life. Imagine i actually took the care to work out how your mechanics worked mathematically, so I know that with multiple breeders over multiple weeks means the economy collapses. But hey those pathetic maths users are such a pain. You just went, "I worked hard! stop showing me my failings and just stroke my metaphorical cock and give me the hand job of affirmation! I worked hard! sing my praises!"

Yep i am sooooooooo pathetic.
The reason you are pathethic is not your math, is the way you wrote your comment and review.

You could have given your "feedback" in a different million ways, but you decided to act like a prick and go full flammatory mode. You could have just said "Hey, your math doesn't add up, there is this problem, you should work on it" instead you went with the "Your game is thrash, you are lazy, you suck at maths..."

It's good that they teached math in school, maybe they should have teached you good manners too and how to interact with other human beings too.

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
I know there is need for money for the dev! but havng just one breeder is not enough!
You have 3 breeders. You get one after day 20 and you can get the third one after finishing mission 1.

I think I need to reduce the time it takes to get Pamela though, maybe instead of being after 20 days, it makes more sense she appears in the first days in order to ease progression.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
You have 3 breeders. You get one after day 20 and you can get the third one after finishing mission 1.

I think I need to reduce the time it takes to get Pamela though, maybe instead of being after 20 days, it makes more sense she appears in the first days in order to ease progression.
you can only get two and to get the third you have to be a subscriber unless i played a outdated version

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
you can only get two and to get the third you have to be a subscriber unless i played a outdated version
I've just told you how to get 3. You unlock Sierra on the very first day, you get Pamela after day 20 automatically and you get Milia after killing the Alien queen.

Maybe you played an outdated version, Milia was introduced on 0.1.6 (as the mission system).

nnorc

Oct 15, 2023
I tried this with it's first release and it looked decent. I don't mind AI graphics, albeit sometimes full of artifacts. People react poorly because they feel like the patreon content removed despite a code feels like a bait and switch. It has people angry, despite this being a pirate site.

A lot of the critism is warrented. Some of it is troll bait, most like brought on from thin-skinned reactions from the dev. Take the good, ignore the bad, don't feed the trolls.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ExiliumBreedingEmpire-0.1.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

supernap

May 26, 2017
I swear the developer doesn't understand basic maths.

1 worker requires 8 food and 35 gold per week.

Mining costs 10 energy/crystals and produces 25 energy crystals for a net gain of 15

Farming produces 30 food and cost 20 energy/crystals

So how does this economy work? It doesn't

15 workers require 120 food

120 food requires 80 energy and 4 workers

11 miners creates 275 energy but requires 110 energy for the 11 jobs.

Our energy surplus is 85 (275-110 = 165 - 80 to cover your farmers)

Yet these 85 crystals have to sell on the market to cover the wages of the 15 workers which comes to 525.

You cant sell 85 crystals for that much. Which means there isn't a way to make this economy work. And this is just basic maths i am not factoring in any events. This becomes more and more unworkable the larger your population.

Have to say when you can't be assed to sit down and run the numbers for your mechanics you are displaying really piss poor quality in your work. If you can't get the economy to work with nothing but miners and farmers how the fuck do you expect an economy to support scientists and soldiers?

pathetic work quality here. There is no excuse for not understanding the numbers you imputed into your code.
as ui pointed out in my , arguably over long post earlier, the dev also has no idea of proper worldbuilding and thus connecting his story to the world he establishes in said story, so i do not expect anything worthwhile out of this, but just a poor attempt of the fullfillment of someones hypoproggers fetish

Reactions: blergh123

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Okay played the game made some progress, saved the game. Started the game day after cant load the save cos this is not official save of the game or some bullshit?

why how when for what?
If you use a save editor you will get this message. You can use a save editor but you have to modify a renpy file. The "saveonline" editor will tell you what file but, be careful, there may be more than one line to change.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
As far as my review, this is a pretty good game so far. There are a few issues when saving. When you have the Hanger screen open and save or if you try to save while in battle, the screen does not remove the characters and it makes it difficult to see the save/load page.

Also when you win a battle it may show incorrect survivors but they do seem to be in the Hanger if you look.

I like the fact that you may go into a battle and lose your ass then go back into the battle with the same setup of fighters and clean house. Unpredictability is great.

I cannot wait to see what you do with the Mess Hall and of course maybe bang the waitress.

The "wakeup" call would be great with a little BJ or perhaps some riding.

Longer sex scenes and commentary I assume is in the future so I will just wait for that as well.

I hope we will see some more types or troops and a few more things to do with your day. Maybe repeat the missions you have already been on so you can get more resources. Alien type women would be a bit of a twist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nocturnalillusions

Scurvy

Aug 16, 2018
The fetish is hot and while I'm not a fan of using AI art, I understand not everybody has the access to artists or the skill to do it themselves (nor time to develop them). I love the technology scenes like milking and such, but everything else needs a lot of work.

Just straight taking xenomorphs and predators is kind of lazy and breaks the feeling of this being its own thing, as the game is not focused on that and they're just sort of there, out of place. If you got alien breeders from them or could have your breeders mate with them (as we already know cross-species breeding is a thing), that would be something fun and would justify their presence. Same goes for generic Starcraft style marines but at least space marines are something that isn't exclusive to that series.

Cutscenes are very unnecessary at this point and serve to only bloat the game, they could have a place once more plot and gameplay is in place. The paywall is also rather annoying, not because it exists but because it exists so early in the development when there's not a whole lot of other content to have fun with. Overall I feel like this game could be something fun but right now feels too shaky to invest time or money into.

total13

Jan 21, 2018
I completely agree with the previous post .The game has potential, but having a hard monetization at this stage is killing the whole fan

total13

Jan 21, 2018
и And yes, I like ai.and the fact that 6 fingers is a trifle , the drawing of the characters is good , you will get tired of drawing it all yourself

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes