Wolf RPG Completed Exor-Sister Yui [v1.01] [TeamJOKER]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah that’s probably what I’m going to do.

Edit: After comparing your save to mine I found out that you can go further south in the mosquito area...
yup i know, i explored everything, then i finished the game.

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
After I got the key from the toliet with the tongs, the game seems to be stuck. I been everywhere, but still nothing. What does this key unlock?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
This was pretty fun. Have the other games made by teamJOKER been translated/posted here? I think these guys are really good.
with this cicrle have no much games been translated. u will see in . but almost these games have simple gameplay, u can play easily, of find some walkthrough on ulmf forum.

Reactions: barus

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
hi everyone, i'm desperate, i dunno where else i can share this so.....can someone help me? ive played many hentai games in Japenese and English, can anyone help me how to play japanese games with translated text using applications? so far, i have been using ITH and translator aggregator and Virtual Novel Reader, it works for most games, no problems so far.... but !! what i am so desperate of, is japenese games using RPG MV.... none of the softwares above succeed to attach the text while playing... and there are so many japenese adult games using RPGMV and i cant understand a single word.. can anybody help? - a desperate man

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Anyone knows what's inside the blood-stained door in the very upper west side of mansion. Does it even serve a purpose? I beated the game but I still haven't managed to open it.

LAMM14

Nov 15, 2017
does anyone know what is the old parchment for? I already finished the game with all the scenes but I cant figure the use for that(or how to use it)

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Hey i need some help launching the game because it says: cannot locate basic info data. pls help i would really appreciate it

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes