RPGM Completed Exorcist Shrine Maiden Inaho ~Tale of Adulterous Intercourse~ [v1.00] [Zeton Poison]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Damn, she needs a good shave more than a good fuck.. Not that I really mind, they are just a pain to deal with during cunningulus xD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
We really need the MTL tag. I am so sick and tired of being disappointed again and again.
I gotta ask, Do people honestly come into RPGM threads expecting a proper translation? I always expect them to be MTL till proven otherwise; that is why I show up in these threads to fix the MTL if it needs it. I am the outlier here on that front but still it surprises me when I see people talking about how they get disappointed by MTL still or straight up rage about it like it was some sort of an unpleasant surprise.

This has always been why the tag seems pointless to me as well. Given the track record what did you really expect? Did you honestly expect to find a game like this translated properly and if so why? The odds are against it. A good translation is a rarity; even the developers are using MTL to translate and sell their products. You can see it done on DLSite constantly.

When the norm is Machine translations and a proper translation is a pleasant surprise; How are people still expecting a game to NOT be a machine translation? Not hating or looking to fight with anyone I am just legitimately curious.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I gotta ask, Do people honestly come into RPGM threads expecting a proper translation? I always expect them to be MTL till proven otherwise; that is why I show up in these threads to fix the MTL if it needs it. I am the outlier here on that front but still it surprises me when I see people talking about how they get disappointed by MTL still or straight up rage about it like it was some sort of an unpleasant surprise.

This has always been why the tag seems pointless to me as well. Given the track record what did you really expect? Did you honestly expect to find a game like this translated properly and if so why? The odds are against it. A good translation is a rarity; even the developers are using MTL to translate and sell their products. You can see it done on DLSite constantly.

When the norm is Machine translations and a proper translation is a pleasant surprise; How are people still expecting a game to NOT be a machine translation? Not hating or looking to fight with anyone I am just legitimately curious.
I am here since 2017 I think? MTL did not use to be the standard. It is just recently that a great amount of MTL games appeared.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am here since 2017 I think? MTL did not use to be the standard. It is just recently that a great amount of MTL games appeared.
Yeah It wasn't till around 2019 that I think they started becoming more common. The increase of MTL games has been over the coarse of maybe a year or close to one. Like I said I am just curious now as to why after a years time people are still shocked to see an MTL game when looking at recent trends you shouldn't be surprised. That is probably just me though. :unsure:

I appreciate your perspective however. You've been around for 3 years and come to expect things to be a certain way. Totally makes sense.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah It wasn't till around 2019 that I think they started becoming more common. The increase of MTL games has been over the coarse of maybe a year or close to one. Like I said I am just curious now as to why after a years time people are still shocked to see an MTL game when looking at recent trends you shouldn't be surprised. That is probably just me though. :unsure:

I appreciate your perspective however. You've been around for 3 years and come to expect things to be a certain way. Totally makes sense.
Sorry to nitpick, but you yourself mentioned it happened perhaps in the "past year". Right after that you are wondering why after "years" we are still shocked. Contradictory :)

Reactions: warbob5000

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry to nitpick, but you yourself mentioned it happened perhaps in the "past year". Right after that you are wondering why after "years" we are still shocked. Contradictory :)
I think you should reread what I wrote. Never said years.

" Like I said I am just curious now as to why after a years time people are still shocked to see an MTL game when looking at recent trends you shouldn't be surprised. "
explain to me where I contradicted myself. ;) Actually don't, I don't want to get the thread off topic anymore then I have.

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Should add the NTR tag since she's married. Also that belly is disgusting
No shit. A nice plump belly is kinda my fetish, but this? NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
Only people happy with this seem to be the extreme body hair lovers, and them only because they don't get anything better than this.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
A few years ago we used Translator Aggregator + google Translate to play Rpgmaker games.
So not much have changed.
And its mostly shovelware titles that get MTL, so there is not much of value lost.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes