RPGM Completed Exorcist Shrine Maiden Miharu ~The Licentious Journal of her Captive Violation~ [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
It's one of H-Attacks in one of the dungeons. There is no atlength scene of it. Atleast none of the text had it.
Wait you mean H-Attacks as in the scat does damage? I would play more of these games if it's just literal shit flinging contests. Imagine you're fighting the demon lord and you both just start throwing shit at each other. Sounds hysterical.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
RPGM games normally just save right in the main game folder.
This one does't for some reason. I just found out it used the folder Z:\save. It seems like several rpg maker games use this folder on the wineprefix that I use. (I use this trick with the nwjs folder btw.)
I substituted the files and now I can also load and save without getting an error.

I swear I learnt the most things I know about computers by getting hentai games running on linux.
(Sorry for bad english btw.)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This one does't for some reason. I just found out it used the folder Z:\save. It seems like several rpg maker games use this folder on the wineprefix that I use. (I use this trick with the nwjs folder btw.)
I substituted the files and now I can also load and save without getting an error.

I swear I learnt the most things I know about computers by getting hentai games running on linux.
(Sorry for bad english btw.)
Eh, Linux. Here There Be Dragons in my books.

A-See

Apr 13, 2018
I have a (stupid) question.
Where can I find the save folder?
The save folder goes into the main folder for the game, at least for me it does. You should have three folders (locales, save, www) If the save folder isn't there being a fresh game, just make one and it should load fine.

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
So, I've got a serious question... after you beat the third dungeon and get the crystal, how do you progress? I don't see any new dungeons after the fempig training scene, and the plot clearly suggested 4 crystals to beat the game...

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I keep getting is save error on my Mac, via Wine. I used to know the fix, but its been a while and can't remember. Any help? I've tried create a new save folder but nothing is working.

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 18.28.25 PM.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote