Recommending Explicit anal games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adomander

Aug 14, 2019
off the top of my head,
AnkokuMarimo games like Ouka 1,2 and Signal Forces 1 have great anal scenes.
Holy Anus Saint Riciana a must for anal fans.
Karryns Prison is another favourite of mine since you can go an anal only slut in the game (big fetish for me).
Winterlook's Shelter has some good anal scenes too.
Pink no Yokan good anal scenes
Game of Whores (wip but sansa seems to be going an anal slut),
Gran Ende II (you can keep training the elf for anal all the time),
Himejima Gakuen II great anal scenes.
Dandy boy adventures has great anal scenes and art still wip, slow progress and doesn't have replay for a lot of hot scenes but first time playthrough was hot as fuck for me
Warlock and Boobs has good art and anal scenes
Succubus Hunt I really like Megrim's art and the option to choose anal most of the time is a big plus for me, you could check his other games too.
Prison Academia has some nice anal scenes too with animation but I wish it was a bit more uncensored.
Milfairy tales is still wip and has a good simulation touch/feel type thing going but it could be better though still should get a mention.

Edit: Otto forgot to mention the game that my username is based off of... Ura Seitokai yo, Koumon Koumon O Seiatsu Seyo!! (anal focused legendary vn)

On a side note I really want to like Orenohut games since he seems to focus on anal a lot but idk why he censors the butthole its a huge turn off for me.
Do you know where you can download Ura Seitokai yo, Koumon Koumon O Seiatsu Seyo?

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
This thread must not die!

Here is an anal focused game:

Mind Blast

Unfortunatey too many monsters..
world is a bit too open and quest tracking sucks.
as someone who does not read text/lore (this is non-negotiable to me, i just want to check the sex), i couldn't even complete the very first tutorial quest.
the quest tracking just tells you to restore the power in the big ass place, no indication of where to go to actually accomplish that. the instructions were with the NPC that you click "yes, i got everything you said".
do not recommend.

Reactions: Serw23
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote