Recommending Explicit anal games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Update thread:
I've gathered all your suggestions from this topic in the spoiler section of the first post.
I didn't put it next to my list because some games I haven't played or didn't like.

Let's make this thread big!

A lot of stuff in here is so hot, but ngl the one im the most sad about was NOEL Ganbari Masu! since...It had cute art and stuff, but there was not as much anal as I thought, and like there to be, well then again im the type who only likes anal so fuck...
I already knew it and it was on my list, wonderful game with very beautiful animations, I love pixel art.

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
is there an english translation? can't find it anywhere.
There isnt. You could try vn mtl tools but I couldnt point you in the right direction since I dont use them or know how to use them.

On a side note I recently checked out dungeon repeater and boy I love the asshole focused stuff in the that game. Those backless panties and maebari type variations of costumes always gets me!

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
There isnt. You could try vn mtl tools but I couldnt point you in the right direction since I dont use them or know how to use them.

On a side note I recently checked out dungeon repeater and boy I love the asshole focused stuff in the that game. Those backless panties and maebari type variations of costumes always gets me!
i tried dungeon repeater and it seemed like a massive grind, i just want to fap, not grind levels.
also i tried the holy saint riciana and it was legitimately one of the worst games i've played. 99% pointless walking around and combat.

Jun 14, 2020
You already have Slave Lords of the Galaxy on the list, I would recommend all of Pinkteas games really.

Keep up the good work pharphy!
What are your favourites so far?

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Update 18/09/2022:
I organized the thread layout, I was finding it very messy and removed the color thing. Hope you like it. Added to 2dgame list:
Third Crisis
Succubus Reborn
The Manager Serves All
Fucking Games! - Those Game Center Girls
That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel
Naked Kinga Game -kids Of The Arcade Center
Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord
The Chimera's Heart
Monster Girl Hunt

Added list of other member recommendations:
Creambee Short games
Daily Lives of My Countryside
I appreciate everyone's contribution.

You already have Slave Lords of the Galaxy on the list, I would recommend all of Pinkteas games really.

Keep up the good work pharphy!
What are your favourites so far?
Thanks! It's nice to get recognition. My favorites by far are games that have pixel art and simulators. NOEL Ganbari Masu! It's a true work of art for me. "Rendezvous with a Lonely Girl in a Dark Room" and Princess And Conquest are among my favorite pixel art. Purple-pink games are wonderful too, I highly recommend them.
I'm looking forward to the new Miconisomi game, Summer sacrifice, just from the previews it's become one of my favorites.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
These are a bit too extreme for my tastes, but there's Metal Edge Girl Blazer and Miles, Knight of Anal Tyranny. If I remember right they've both got all the way through scenes. The first one is Ryona, and that's just not my thing. They both also have scat, which is also not my thing. Like, I can deal with it better than Ryonas, but I usually just tolerate it for anal scenes. If I remember right both are MTL's.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
These are a bit too extreme for my tastes, but there's Metal Edge Girl Blazer and Miles, Knight of Anal Tyranny. If I remember right they've both got all the way through scenes. The first one is Ryona, and that's just not my thing. They both also have scat, which is also not my thing. Like, I can deal with it better than Ryonas, but I usually just tolerate it for anal scenes. If I remember right both are MTL's.
Oh, I don't just want to suggest games I don't like for some reasons, there's also Space Rescue Code Pink, it only has a few anal scenes, but they're definitely grippy, and animated at least a bit. Then there's Paccsu and A.I.D.A. Both have a decent amount of anal, some pretty damn big insertions, and gaping

Reactions: Alicja Erberg

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Oh, I don't just want to suggest games I don't like for some reasons, there's also Space Rescue Code Pink, it only has a few anal scenes, but they're definitely grippy, and animated at least a bit. Then there's Paccsu and A.I.D.A. Both have a decent amount of anal, some pretty damn big insertions, and gaping
Paccsu is a good game, I've played it. I don't like very "weird" things either.

Take a look for this game. Has excellent anal sex and chikan scenes
https://f95zone.to/threads/round-and-round-molester-train-final-dispair.126854/
What a wonderful game! I still didn't know. Short and good. It's definitely my taste.

May 25, 2022
I think it would be a good idea to add a section for anal-only; Games that allow anal content from begining to end and with virginity intact, for example; Karry Prison, Imouto Life Fantasy and the before mention Round and Round Molester...- allow the player to have only anal sex, no pussy allow.

But aside of personal recommendations and suggestions, a thread for anal with everyone contributing the cause.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I think it would be a good idea to add a section for anal-only; Games that allow anal content from begining to end and with virginity intact, for example; Karry Prison, Imouto Life Fantasy and the before mention Round and Round Molester...- allow the player to have only anal sex, no pussy allow.

But aside of personal recommendations and suggestions, a thread for anal with everyone contributing the cause.
agreed.
unfortunately anal-focused content is far and few between.

Reactions: ShoutaTheShota

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018

It's a good one, but how do we put it into practice? Support from a moderator or something?

Reactions: blopblopblop

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
Add these games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
i have scoured this site for anal hgames recommendation threads until i gave up late 2021, where have you all been :cry:

jk anyway id like to recommend Aurelia (pixel art is nice, handful of anal scenes), Driven Affairs (only like 2 scenes, the art is good and seems to give attention to anal tags so might be worth keeping an eye on), and maybe both of DystopianProjects games Overgrown and Claire's Quest

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote